Chapter 11: [Hell No]

Kamryn's POV

"BOYFRIEND" Liam yelled at the top of his lungs from the doorway. Oh my god, why didn't I close the door?! Now Liam is probably going to kill me and Zayn. "Zayn get the fuck away from my brother!" Liam yelled. Oh no. He swore. Yeah, i'm dead.

Zayn grabbed me tighter as if he he wasn't going to let me go for the rest of his life. "No! No Liam. Stop treating him like a fucking child!" Zayn yelled.

"Incase you haven't noticed, he is a child! He's 14 years old! Even if he was 40 you would not date him! I won't allow it at all!" Liam reached out and grabbed my arm and yanked me from Zayn and sat me in the corner.

Zayn got up and connected his fist with Liam's jaw. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled. I ran over to Liam and he pushed me back. Liam stood up and tackled Zayn into the end table. He started beating into Zayn's face as if he was trying to beat it in.

"STOP!!!! STOP IT YOU TWO! STOP!"

They kept fighting like I hadn't said a word. I took it upon myself to try and get someone who could break them up.

I ran out of the room to Niall's and banged on the door harshly. I heard scrambling in the backround and then the door opened. It was Jonny, half clothed with his underwear on inside out.

"Jonny, get Niall, Zayn and Liam are fighting. Like seriously brawling!"

I ran back to my room and opended the door with the card. Dianne was on the floor and Harry was standing over her. Oh. FUCK. NO!.

"AAAH!" I yelled in a war cry style as I jumped onto Hary and began pouncing him in his face and kneeing him at the same time.

"How dare you ever put your hands on Dianne! And leave her for some dumb blonde whore like Taylor Swift!!! Yeah I saw the kiss you bitch!" I yelled at him punching him even harder.

"You know what Taylor is? A fucking blonde slut! Who writes dumb as songs about every single cock she sucks! And you" I paused slamming his head into the floor. "Are nothing but a weak. Woman beating. Piece of shit!" With that said, I slammed his head once more and got up and hugged Dianne tightly.

"Di, i'm sorry. I love you. You not that. You don't ned him. He's-" I was cut off by Harry grabbing a handfull of my hair and dragging me to the balcany. He smashed me through the glass and pushed me until my back hit the railing.

Niall ran in with Liam behind him and Jonny came in seconds later with Zayn.

"Harry what the fuck are you doing. Put him down!" Liam yelled approaching the door.

"I swear to God, if you step any closer I will throw him over the ledge." Harry lifted me by my hair and sat me pushed my back against the ledge.

"Harry, calm down! Leave him alone" Zayn said.

"Shut up Zayn. Fuck you Zayn! And your little boyfriend!"

And then I felt my feet lifting off the ground...