They wouldnt get your hints at all, fix it endings! (Requested)

This beautiful person has requested  fix it endings!!!

❤️‍🩹John❤️‍🩹:After a few months of getting over this heartbreak, you could only imagine it getting worse for you

❤️‍🩹John❤️‍🩹:
After a few months of getting over this heartbreak, you could only imagine it getting worse for you. Especially if John is your closest friend ever.
"Hey! Y/n! Captain wants you to meet him in the office!"
"Uh. Sure."
Feeling uneasy, you walk into a long hallway showing the door to John's office.
"Cap'n?"
"Ah, Y/N.."
"Yeah?"
"Remember when you truth and dared me?"
The hurt coming back to you, you said a sharp yes. Expecting him to say he likes someone that's not you he said:
"I like you. I g-guess I just couldn't do it in front of everyone."
"Oh.."
"Happy early birthday I guess?" (Your birthday was a few weeks from now)
Giving him a heart warming smile, you gave him a long hug, tears coming down from your eyes.
"Are you crying? Or laughing? What's wrong!?"
"I love you too John!"

💞Steve💞:
This took no more longer than 5 months to get over. He had gave you so much hope and you had to put in the drain. He was such a nice and wholesome person. You were hoping for yourself to say friends with him.
"Oh, hey John."
"OH SHIT- UH Steve called you-"
"Where?"
"UH his room."
The guilt and sadness was creeping onto you. Knocking on the door with 42 and a 0 written with a sharpie, you saw him open the door and tell you to come in.
"Okay okay. I have something to tell you"
"Mhm?"
"Uh, when you asked me if I liked someone, I said no, but what I should've said was...you"
"Wait! Really?"
"Yeah...d-do you like me back?"
"Of course! I love you so much!"
You were internally screaming. You never really thought he was lying or liked you. You ran to him, smothering Steve with hugs and kisses.
"Y/N-" he said embarrassed

💙Sniper/Ted💙:
You were still getting over it. The sharpness and no hesitation in the answer hurt you deeply. Cutting like a scar, you could only hope for the better.
"Y/N I need you to come here."
"Sure.."
"Remember-uh-remember when you told me that if I  liked someone and I said no?"
Him saying that cut the scar more
"Yes."
"That was a obvious lie. I do indeed like you. Just....just hoping you feel the same."
"I-I DO!"
"Wait-REALLY?"
"YEAH! YES!"
Both of you hugged, jumping around like idiots
*ted cleared his throat*
"Anyways-"
"I love you Ted."
"Oh- well I guess I love you back"

(452 WORDS HAHAHHAHA, I just got the update for my phone and have new emojis! Anyways, love ya tanks ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥)