1~Seaside and Car Ride

"Last chance for people to board the 7:30 plane for Brighton," the over voice booms. For our last year in sixth form, each student who got an A or A+ in all GCSE tests are aloud to travel to another country for free! Abby was going to visit Italy for a week as she studied Italian for two years, and loves pasta, but decided to come to Brighton when I told her Jaz and I were.

"Oh shiz, it's 7:28! Girls we need to run!" I instruct as I slam down a $10 note down on the table. "What about our starbucks?" Abby moans. "Bring it with you! We only have two minutes! Look, i'll pay we just need to run!" I shout. We gather up our bags and dash to our gate... Which just happens to be on the other side of the airport! "Down here! Oh, Abby!" Jaz . "What? Oh..." Abby says after she realizes she had stepped on the zip of her suitcase. Zoella beauty products fly in all directions, including a fizz-bar which lands in an elderly man's drink. "Sorry!" She screams, biting her bottom lip worriedly. I quickly zip up the now half empty suitcase and we continue to dash through the busy corridors. I look back and see the man giving us a death glare, while his water has turned bright pink and foamy. We chuck our suitcases into the baggage deposit, frantically get our tickets out and throw them at the stewardess as we run onto the plane. Seats 11,12 and 13, seats 11,12 and 13. "Hello and welcome aboard Britain Express! We will be taking off now, please make sure your seat belts are securely fastened," a deep voice says. I scream as we jolt and start moving and Jaz and I run to our seats. I glance back at Abby to see that she keeps on bumping into people with her mini carry-on-case. By the time she reaches us and flops into her seat, the plane is picking up speed. What kind of plane has these safety precautions? Apparently this one! Jaz is practically in hysterics, sweating, shaking, and tapping her nails on the arm rest. Meanwhile Abby is holding multiple pairs of pants, which had also escaped from her suitcase, under her armpits. "Way to play it cool guys!" I chuckle sarcastically as we take off. By now we have about 50 people frowning at us, probably thinking 'why do we have to sit near the 3 year olds!' Or 'They're worse than babies!'.

Jaz refused to put her bags in the locker so we all put ours by our feet, it's not comfy but at least Jaz is feeling slightly better. This means that we have access to Abby's suitcase, or a new game. As Abby is out like a light within the first 10 minutes to cheer Jaz up I put a pair of pink floral pants on Abby's head! She doesn't even realize so we take the game to a further level, Pin the Pants on Abby. I scored 19 and Jaz scored 24, including Abby's bra which was Jaz put in her mouth! "We are dead when she wakes up, you know that,"Jaz says to me once we decide there is no more room on Abby. "Yeah, but she'll have to get through the 43 layers of pants first!!!!"I say back which makes us both laugh. This is why I love her, we both have a sense of humor! And Abby, well... she is just Abby, and everyone likes her that way!

"Look!!!" Jaz screams pointing to the window that I opened a while ago, which just manages to wake Pant-bby up! (One of our 46 clever new names for Abby!)
"Are we there yet?"Abby asks half asleep with her eye mask on still.
"Yep!" I manage to say without giggling. "Wait, are there skyscrapers in Brighton?" Jaz asks, frowning. "What are you talking about? There are definitely none of them in Brighton!" I reply confused. "Just look out the window then!" Jaz shouts. Before I can a voice interrupts me. "we have made an emergency diversion to London due to lack of fuel. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused," the stuardess says through the speakers. Many groans follow what we just heard. Oh great, no beach house or place to stay, no money to buy a ticket home, this is a fabulous holiday!

When we land Jaz runs to the door before the seatbelt sign is off. We have to wait for Abby at the exit gate, and sure enough we get VERY hard and painful noogies!

We collect our bags and after 2 hours of trying to escape the crowds, we find a way out. I take a look at my surroundings. Tall grey buildings, alot of them, cars speeding around the city. The sky is covered by a sheet of thick grey smoke; pollution. "I guess we should catch a taxi to the nearest hotel," I sigh. I then rummage through my bag for money for a taxi and look up to see a tall figure, and my mouth drops and appears to be the size of two tennis balls. "Girls, welcome to London!" "Oh my God." Says Jaz, I think she's spotted him too.