CHAPTER 15:EMPRESS

EMPRESS P.O.V
It's been a while since I visit the underground..and I heard that the rank 1 is making a move already with their target.

I am bossfully sitted here in my office in our headquarter,holding a cup of wine in my right hand and a Martini in my left hand..

I am wearing a half black mask and my hair where are in messy bun..

I wear a black silk sando paired with a black maong shirt with my black blazer that gives me cooler than anyone..

Empress
*I heard one of my personal assistant.
With my chair I turn around without removing my mask..
And face him..

I just gave a serious and old look that make him shiver..none of them knows who truly I am except for my two under dog..

I just want to ask you if you are ready to meet him ****** mansion.
He's waiting for you.
*He bowed after saying his words..

I didn't bother to speak instead I just give him a simple node and after that I stand and grab my keys in my latest and upgraded sports car of mine..

It is a black sports car with a lining of gold..
As I insert my key I drove fast as I could untill I reach my destination.

Still I am wearing my black mask..
I walk straight and I don't care for those stupid bastard who are glaring at me...

Well baguhan palang sila kaya malamang na hindi nila ako kilala..

Naramdaman kong May tatamang shuriken sa akin in my left chest..
I don't bother to look for that stupid guy.
As the shuriken about to hit me I just catch it with my two fingers and throw it to the forehead of the culprit..

Everyone gasp bit they didn't bother to make a noise..

Nang nasa tapat na ako ng opisina ng taong gusto kong makita ay walang pag atubilihan ko itong sinipa..

I don't care if his door were lock but I still manage to open it..

As the door open,
Bala agad ng baril ang sumalubong sa akin..

He shot me fast but I dodged it all..

As I know you're the best
*He said and smile..

Shut up moron
*I could replied to him that makes him pout..

_To be continued