Me: Eren's army have already made their way to Marley. The closest Marleyan cities, at the northeast, are probably being destroyed as we speak.

All the Warrior's eyes turns wide after hearing this.

Hange: I didn't think they'd be able to cross ocean so quickly... They will reach the other continents in no time at all...

Magath go closer to Yelena. When he's right in front of her, he cover Yelena's mouth with his hand. He grab Yelena's left arm with his other arm and step on it breaking her arm.

Yelena: UHHHHHH!!

Yelena: UHHHHHH!!

Me: You don't have any choice, Yelena. Tell us where Eren is going.

Magath: Or I will keep breaking more and more points in your arm until you do.

Hange: Magath!!

Magath let go of Yelena's mouth.

Magath: Don't be afraid. I won't kill you.

Yelena:*tearful eyes* Well... That's a relief... I changed my mind.... I don't want to die until I see how this plays out... If you take me with you... I might tell you where... Eren is going.

Hange: We need to secure the flying boat first.

Onyakopon: This is not the time for torture!

Magath let go of Yelena and look at me.

Magath: (Y/N), my death is near, isn't it?

I don't answer his question as I start to climb the hill.

Me: I always say this but I'll repeat it again.

I reach the top of the hill and look at the view of the sea in front of me.

Me: Death is something we can't avoid. We can't predict it. It's not death is the one that need to get ready to invite you. It's you who need to get ready to accept death invitation. Don't ask me about your death. I will never answer it. But I'll answer one thing. I'll answer if you ask what is the reason we live.

I then turn around to look at all my friends.

Me: The reason why we live is to find the reason we live. So before you die, find the reason you live. With just that will make you happy although you know your time has come. Our real enemy in this world is the world itself.

I then smile at them.

Me: And our real ally is someone that always stand by our side no matter what. They will not show themselves when we're happy. But they will always there when you are sad. That is what we call friend. But no matter how much friend you have, you will still die alone.

After I said the last part, I launch myself to the harbor using my manuever gear.

Armin POV