° 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ; 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥
╰► 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘵

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ; 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥╰► 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘵

YOU WERE CURRENTLY

YOU WERE CURRENTLY

on a four hour train ride to hyogo, you were honestly having butterflies of excitement. you couldn't hide the smile on your face right now.

all your friends back in tokyo were obviously sad about you leaving for awhile, but they knew that they would have their time with you once again. plus, they have you almost all year- they would be fine.

suna could not wait. he was in his room getting ready to pick you up and was practically stressing to his mom about his outfit.

"mom but- does it look wrong?- should i change the sweater or just wear a shirt?"

suna got cut off by his mom putting her hands on his shoulders, her smile proud when she looked at her son, "no rintaro, you look great and im sure y/n could care less about what you look like."

suna took a deep breath and nodded at his mother's words. he was a momma's boy, and the fact that his mom met and loved you as a person was a big deal for him. it honestly meant a lot, and he was glad it worked out.

the twins and aran arrived at rintaro's house with smiles on their faces. they were so excited for you to come back also. of course they weren't nervous like suna was but you get the idea.

"she said she should be arriving at the station in thirty minutes" atsumu said as he put away his phone in his pocket.

everyone nodded at the statement and aran hooked his arm around suna's neck, shaking him slightly in a teasing way, "you ready for your lil girlfriend to come back rin?"

osamu chuckled and nodded, "mmhm, i'd like to hear some input sunarin~"

suna smiled and blushed just slightly, "weeeell.. im really excited for her to be here this summer.. i wanna make some memories.."

everyone went silent before they all hugged suna, letting out awes and teases of how soft he was being. but, in truth, they all wanted to make memories this summer. kita and aran would be leaving for college next year, and the second years would be third years.. finalizing their life plans.