***************

FanXing enter his class and the teacher behind him.

"Wang FanXing, sit there". She points at the empty chair and he went there to sit, the boy next to him looks at him and gets closer to him.

"Are you a girl?". The students turn to look at FanXing and he just looks down, it is an all-boys school and of cause, there is no way there will be a girl in it.

"No, I am a boy". He said slowly and the boy touches his hair.

"You look so pretty, wow your hair looks so nice too". Another boy came to him and touch his cheek.

"Your skin is so soft". FanXing Start to get annoyed, but he stays quiet.

"Stop it, you are making him uncomfortable". A student from behind says and the other boys pouted before they stop touching FanXing. FanXing turn behind him.

"Thank you". He bowed a little then turn to look in front silently.

During the break, FanXing was sitting alone in the playing area looking at the boys playing some games, he takes out his sandwich and starts eating it.

"Oh! It's the girl in our class weeee~". One boy points at FanXing and makes the others laugh, FanXing just ignored him, but inside him, he was so angry.

"He is eating in a high-class way, are you from a noble family?". Another boy asked.

"My family is so rich, look what my mother gave me on my birthday last week". He takes out a sparkling toy and the other boys were amazed by it. FanXing shook his head as he feels bored.

"Kids...". He said slowly and they heard him.

"What did you say??".

"I said Kids, aren't you a kid? Why are you mad?". He said and eat his sandwich, the boys were angry.

"Are you bad mouthing me? I will tell the teacher". FanXing nodded.

"Ok, go ahead, I will wait".

The boy got irritated and leave the place, FanXing sighed and look down.

"I will not have any friends like this, Bo-ge will scold me". He pouted and someone stands in front of him, he looks up and saw the boy who sits behind him in class.

"...Yes??".

"I want to eat with you". FanXing wanted to reject him, but he remembered Yibo's words to him, and he sees that this boy is somehow nice.

"Can I?". The boy asked again when he didn't hear FanXing answer.

"Yes, You can". The boy sit next to him and they start eating silently.

"......What's your name?". The boy asked.

"Wang FanXing". 

"I'm Qi PeiXin, call me Xin". FanXing nodded slowly. They stayed eating silently, not that long the boys from before returns to him with a teacher.

"Laoshi! He is bad mouthing me". The teacher looked at FanXing.

"FanXing, what did you say to him?". FanXing looks at her.

"Kid". The teacher blinked her eyes.

".....That's it??". FanXing nodded. The teacher sighed, she doesn't know should she scold him or just leave him or what to do.

"We are all kids, right, Laoshi?". PeiXing asked and the teacher nodded.

"Yes, you are all cute kids, don't be angry at him". She tried to calm the angry kids and take them away from FanXing.