VIII. Valkyrie&Loki

Comenzar desde el principio

''Wait until when? Why don't we just do it now? '' i asked.

''Don't you remember? We're going out with Thor and Loki tonight. And i want you to push me into this bed and fuck me.'' As much i loved to be dominated she knew i also loved to be on top. I smiled and she kissed me before saying ''Wear something nice, i want them to know how beautiful my lady is. I know you don't even have to try but you're the queen's girlfriend after all.'' she smiled, knowing she never even asked me to be her girlfriend.

''The queen's girfriend?''

''Yes, who did you think you were?'' She smirked and i kissed her quickly before getting up and going to my house to get dressed.

''Be ready in an hour, or i won't let you cum again.''

''Will do, your majesty.'' i smiled and closed the door. When i arrived at my own house, i took a quick shower and chose a black, slightly revealing dress. My hair was already looking good so i left it that way and put on eyeliner and a little bit of black eyeshadow. We used to be close with Thor and Loki when we were kids but we didn't hang out as much as we used to these past years so i had missed them. Right when i was about to call Val she knocked on my door. I opened it and put my keys in my bag before i closed the door. 

''You look amazing.'' my girlfriend complimented me. 

''You don't look so bad yourself.'' i chuckled and kissed her. I asked where the boys were and i saw them before she could respond. 

''Hello ladies, your majesty.'' Thor smiled, Val blushing. I knew she loved to be back in her home with her people and she was there to help them at all costs. 

''Please, you guys don't have to call me that, i still couldn't get used to it.'' Val smiled gesturing me to walk. We chatted on our way to the bar and when we arrived we drank. Like a lot. Since the other 3 were kind of used to it they weren't as bad as me but if i had drank a few cups more i didn't think i would be able to even open my eyes. We were playing a game, and Loki was beating me, very easily. Val came to me and asked ''You were so good at this. How is he beating you?'' ''Because he's reading my mind.'' i answered her and Loki smirked, confirming what i already knew. ''Since he's already reading my mind i will be asking both of you at the same time, would you guys be down for a threesome?'' ''Where did that come from?'' Val asked. ''Well, he's obviously one of the hottest people in Asgard, and i'm sure he's pretty good at that kind of things. Also, the strap can't be compared to a real dick, especially with a one as big as his.'' i answered. Val and i were both bisexuals, and i knew she had also thought about him a few times so i knew she would say yes. She nodded her head approving my offer and we turned to Loki with a questioning look.

''How could i say no?'' he smirked and Thor came back from the toilet and he asked ''Say no to what?'' ''Nevermind brother, these ladies drank too much so i think it wouldn't be nice to let them walk alone. I'll take them to their houses and you can return home.'' ''Alright.'' Thor nodded leaving the bar.

''So, who's place?'' Loki asked.

''We can go to mine.'' Val said, holding my hand to go. He nodded and teleported us to Val's house.

''What the hell?'' i said not used to the feeling of this.

''Well we weren't actually gonna wait until we walked all that way, were we?'' Loki answered and Val opened the door before Loki pushed me in and kissed me harshly.

''I promised her she could top me tonight so..'' Val said.

''Well if we're all tops, how are we supposed to do this?'' Loki asked.

''I'll fuck you later Val, you guys can top me.'' i answered and took my dress off, revealing my black lace set.

''Lay on the bed.'' Loki ordered and i obeyed. Val came to me and took my bra off in a swift motion, immediately starting to suck on my boobs. Loki quickly undressed himself and his dick was even bigger than i thought it would be. Val got up and let Loki kiss me. He put his left hand around my neck but didn't apply any pressure. ''Can i suck your dick?'' Val asked Loki and he said yes while lowering his kisses down my body. Val got on her knees and started to suck Loki's member. He groaned in pleasure and applied just a little bit of pressure on my neck. As Val was sucking him off he kissed me again before starting to play with my boobs. He kneaded them like dough and i was moaning really loud. Val was also trying to get herself off with her fingers and as soon as Loki realised it he left my chest and told me to get up. I got up and pushed Val to bed, immediately starting to eat her out. She lowered her hand to her clit and started to rub herself. I held her arm and said ''If you like your own hands better i can stop?'' She answered ''No, no please keep doing it. I promise i won't touch myself. '' i kept eating her out and i saw her smiling at something. Just when i was about to ask her what was happening i felt two long fingers enter my pussy. I moaned loudly and and sat next to Val to the bed. Loki put his other hand inside Val's pussy and we were both moaning as he fingered us professionally. ''Loki i'm close.'' Val said, cumming quicker than me since she was already sensitive from me eating her out. ''Val, keep fingering y/n and lick her clean when she cums. I'll fuck your ass.'' She nodded and replaced Loki's fingers with her's. Loki got behind her and pushed his dick inside her asshole without any other warning. She moaned loudly and got on her knees to eat me out while fingering me, also to be more comfortable with Loki's dick inside of her. When he started to thrust into her she moaned inside my pussy and her hot breath with that made me cum before i could warn her. As Loki said, she licked me clean and after a few seconds she came too. Val got up and Loki replaced her place, stroking his dick. I changed my position to a more comfortable one and he asked me if i was ready. When i said yes he pushed his dick in me. He waited a few seconds for me to get used to it and when i said he could move he started to thrust into me mercilessly. I was moaning non-stop as Val was fingering herself watching the view. Loki's thrusts were getting sloppier and faster every second as i felt my second orgasm building up. After a few more minutes i came all over his dick and he asked me ''Are you on the pill?'' ''Yes, you can cum into me.'' as soon as i said it he came in me with a loud moan of my name and laid next to me on the bed. Val had also made herself cum so she came and cuddled me. 

''I can't believe we can fit in one bed.'' i chuckled and Loki was playing with my hair. 

''I can't believe we just did that, but i think we should do it more often.'' Val said smiling.

''I agree.'' Loki said leaning down and kissing her. After like an hour later he went to his home and we cuddled in the bed with Val, drifting off to sleep.