First marriage of Kuru generation

"So where are you from? Which kingdom?" Draupadi asked Nayana who was busy feeding her baby.
"Dwarka" Nayana immediately regretted her answer. She should hide her identity else the entire Aryavrat will come to know that the princess of Dwarka has an illegitimate child.
"Wait you're from Dwarka...my friend lives in Dwarka...Vasudev krishna!" Draupadi cried.
"Wait you know Bhratasree?!" Nayana cried and immediately cursed herself. She was revealing everything.
"You are Govind's sister? Wait but why were you in the forest then? " Draupadi asked confused.
"Please dont tell anyone I am associated with Krishna." Nayana cried and narrated her entire story to Draupadi.
"But how is this little baby a problem? Why will the Aryavrat insult this innocent baby? She is just a little baby!" Draupadi cried. She herself was a new born and didmt really know the rules and the restrictions of women in the society.
Nayana was charmed by her innocence. She is so innocent that it pained Nayana to tell her about the difficulties and the unfair things about life and society. But someone had to else she will always remain naive and unfamiliar with the rules and the society.
"Nayana and Draupadi's friendship will help their characters development. Nayana will learn the innocence and get some help with the baby and Draupadi will get to know about the harsh realities of life. Good idea Shyam!" Radha cried and Krishna smiled.

MEANWHILE IN THE FOREST
"I will lure them with my beautiful disguise. It claims me sometimes. Wont anyone ever fall for my real look? Wont anyone genuinely love me?" Hidimba sighed sadly.
She disguised as a beautiful maiden went before the pandavas. The pandavas were smitten by such beauty but Hidimba herself found herself ogling continuously at the third pandava. Bheem was a perfect man. He looked the strongest. He seemed the kindest. And he definitely was a noble soul. And just like that Hidimba was in love with Bheem.
She cant kill them. She was tired of her brother's foolery amd awful treatment. She chose her side wisely.
"I am Hidimba. Before you all make any assumptions you all should see my real avatar" Hidimba cried and removed her disguise. The pandavas were shocked. Bheem however still seemed somewhat smitten by her. She was not the most beautiful but she seemed genuine.
"I am Hidimba, the sister of Hidimb" Hidimba confessed and soon found herself surrounded by weapons. Everyone except Bheem had raised their weapons.
"We don't want to harm you devi . We respect woman but if you're here to kill us or our mother then sadly we have no options." Yudhusthir cried.
"If I reay wanted to kill you then I wouldn't have removed my disguise . I am here to confess and I will help you guys in defeating my brother. My brother is an epitome of evil. He destroys people's lives. He kills innocent animals and causes forest fire. We demons too have some ethics we doesnt follow them either." Hidimba cried.
"But why should we trust you. He is your brother after all" Bheem spoke.
"Trust me" Hidimba requested her eyes filled with love and concern.
Bheem couldnt ignore it
The pandavas along with Hidimba made a plan to slay Hidimb.
They were too weak against the demon king Hidimb. However his sister Hidimba was a sorceress . She was brilliant with her magic and charm.
Soon they were able to defeat Hidimb and the kingdom of Kamakhya was welcomed them. The pandavas were the new rulers of the forest Kamakhya. Finally they were the rightful rulers  of a kingdom.
"Thank you so much for all your help"the pandavas thanked Hidimba.
Hidimba selflessly smiled and looked at Bheem.
Bheem was sure he had fallen in love with this beautiful and powerful demon princess. And hidimba had helped them for the sake of Bheem and there was klaus questions in that.
"Bhrata? Where are you lost???" Nakul amd immediately noticed the dreamy
look on his eyes. And his look towards Hirimba.
"Bhrataa!!!! You are in love!!!" Nakul shouted at the top of his voice. The other pandavas were extremely confused but then they too figure it out by seeing Bheem's expressions and his change in behaviour before Hidimba.
"I am all alone now. I think I should retire to the outskirts of the forest quietly. Dobt worry I will never be a problem for any of you." Hidimba said sadly.
"Wait...you can stay...here" Bheem stammered. He was nervous before Hidimba.
"But I have no family here. Moreover I will be a burden on your family and kingdom." Hidimba said.
"A daughter in law can never be a burden in Kunti's life. I am kunti,the pandavas mother.  And I am not an idiot like my son Bheem who is ignoring his feelings towards you. My son Bheem will marry you if you give him your permission." Kunti said.
Bheem smiled widely while the pandavas were cheering now. Hidimba was blushing heavily.
"The first wedding of our family! We need to call Bhrata Duryodhan amd Bhrata karn and Madhav!"Arjun cried.
"Definitely! " kunti cried.

"Have you ever been in love Nayana?" Draupadi asked.
Within few days they have become inseparable.
They stay together all the time. Draupadi has officially declared herself as Nayana's baby's god mother.
Drupad too has no problem with Nayana as her daughter had finally found a friend. Moreover Nayana was Krishna's sister, a princess. Krishna had visited Drupad and they all had agreed that Nayana should stay in Pnachal for some time. Drupad saw a chance to impress Vasudev Krishna. He took it. Drishtudyumna was too happy. He was so in love with Nayana.
"Love?! Why are you suddenly asking about love Krishnaa?" Nayana asked.
Draupadi was like her younger sister. She was so innocent and so kind.
"I love it when you call me krishnaa...no one calls me Krishna! But answer my question first.  Have you ever been in love Nayana?" Draupadi asked.
Nayana could feel a suffocation. Her heart started burning at the mention of love. Yes ofcourse she had been in love. She had been in love since she was a child but she had to break her engagement with the man she loved.
"Yes I have been in love once Krishnaa. Now you tell me have you ever been in love?" Nayana asked.
Draupadi smiled gleefully. Ofcourse she had been in love infact she was still in love! How she missed Radheye! She wanted to visit the forest and Amba but not alone. Now that she had Nayana she could visit Radheye along with Nayana.
"Yes Nayanaa...I am in love! He is a charioteer" Draupadi said.
"What! He is a suta...I mean does Maharaj Drupad know? He will not be very happy with this...people tend to judge everyone based on their caste"  Nayana cried.
"Wait suta...what does suta mean?" Draupadi asked shocked.
She had used the term earlier against the king of Anga but she hardly knew the meaning. Her father had used it earlier and she had coined the term as a sinner.
"Well when you are born to a lower caste...as in son of a charioteer or a shop keeper" Nayana explained.
"Wait but how is it their fault and why are they ridiculed?" Nayana asked.
"That's the point! It's not their fault at all. Yet they are always ridiculed for their caste" Nayana cried.
"Oh god Nayana! I have committed the biggest sin! I have insulted someone based on their caste! What have I done Nayana! Will I ever be forgiven? I need to apologise!" Draupadi exclaimed ridiculed by herself.
"Calm down Krishnaa...what happened?" Nayana asked.
Draupadi explained the entire scenario to Nayana.
"You insulted Karn? He is one of my best friends" Nayana said not knowing how to react. She felt sad for her friend but she also knew Draupadi didnt mean what she said. She barely knew the meaning of the term.
"What! He is your friend! I dont even know him. He had sent me a marriage proposal but I was already in love with Radheye so I turned him down and pitashree said that he was a suta. He said that with such disgust that I felt...ai swear I didnt know the real meaning Nayana." Draupadi explained.
"Karn had sent you a marriage proposal! This is interesting! Very interesting!" Nayana said. She had known Karn since childhood. He was always a shy and sincere guy. This is unexpected.
"We should go and apologise to the king of Amba, your friend. I cannot bear to forgive myself after committing such a heinous sin. I should be punished severely for hurting your friend" Draupadi said.
"Okay fine. We will go to Anga. Dont worry. We can start our journey tomorrow" Nayana said herself excited. She would meet her friend Karn after so long.
"First I want to meet Radheye. Can we go to the forest and meet maata Amba. Radheye will be present there. It is friday and he promised me he will meet me every friday in the forest. I gouldnt meet him for two weeks but Ia sure he will be there nonetheless.
"Ok fine! You and your Radheye!" Nayana said.
Draupadi really seemed to live Radheye but hardly did Nayana know that This Radheye was their friend Radheye!