FnaF's Fanfiction

Phone guy was aimlessly walking through the halls of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was 11:30 AM and he was filling in for one of his co-workers who was a waitress there. 

Break time had just started, but he forgot to bring lunch for that day. His stomach growled and his mouth started to water as he saw fresh pizza being brought out from the kitchen to be served to the costumers. He could have just ordered something, but he didn't have any money on him and the pizzeria didn't let their employees have free pizza, for some reason. 

'Just my luck...' He thought to himself as he sat down at one of the pizza joint's empty tables. He tried to forget about your hunger by thinking about other things like what he was gonna do when his shift was over, but he quickly came up with the answer to that question - eat. 

Sighing, he rested his head on hishand. "When is this day going to be over?" He asked himself, but he was given no reply...Or so he thought...

"Hehee~ Is someone not having a good day~?" A voiced asked from behind him. Turning around, he saw a man. If he had one word to describe this guy...it would be purple. The man had deathly pale skin with purple hair and violet eyes. He wore a purple shirt with a matching tie, pants and shoes. On his shirt was a badge. So, he must work as the night watchmen here. The purple guy grinned an incredibly wide grin at him, causing shivers to go down his spine. 

He walked up to Phone guy. "Do you mind if I sit with you? You could talk to me about your problems, if you wish~" The purple-loving man asked him, even though he did seem very eccentric, he was very polite. "Um, sure..."He motioned for him to sit down. He sat down in the chair next to Phone guy, a painfully wide grin plastered to his face. 

"Now, Scotty...Do you mind telling me what's causing you to be so glum? My name's Vincent, by the way~" He said to him in a sing-song voice. "Nice to meet you, Vincent. I'm S- How do you know my name..." Scott greeted him. He couldn't tell if Vincent was always this hyper, or if he way too much sugar...Probably both. The purple man chimed. Scott felt his face start to heat up at the compliment. "Ya know, you just might get a second date, if you keep this up." Scott replied.

Vincent's smile only grew even wider with your remark. "I sure do hope so~ I'd absolutely love to learn more about you, Scott..." He said, grinning from ear to ear. "But, you still looked troubled...Is something bothering you~?" He asked you, looking concerned. "Well, it's a long story...Basically, I'm filling in for a friend of mine, but I accidently forgot to bring my lunch for the day. I wish I could order something, but I have no money on me."He explained, his stomach starting to growl again. 

"You poor, little thing~ I'll order something for you. What do you want?" Scott couldn't believe he was generous enough to do that for him. "Um, (f/f). Thank you so much, Vincent!" Scott thanked him while Scott gave him a hug. The sudden hug seemed to catch him by surprise, but he quickly regained his composure. "Don't worry about it, dear~ It's the least I could do..." He said, hugging Scott back. After released him from Scott's hug, Vincent ordered him your (f/f), which Scott ate happily. Scott offered him some, but he just said that he needed it more than him.

~Time skip brought to you by Bonnie staring at you just a little bit too intently~

After Scott had finished eating, he thanked Vincent once again. "No problem~ Let's just consider it as my good deed for the day~" The man smiled at Scott. That smile of his seemed to become more and more charming as Scott looked at it. "Something the matter, love~?" He asked, snapping Scott out of histrance. "O-Oh, well.. I.. Nothing!" Scott replied. "What were you thinking about?" He asked once again, his grin growing wider. "I-It's just.." he stuttered a bit." N-nevermind!" Scott mumbled as he looked away. "Oh, you don't have to tell me...Besides, I already know exactly what you're thinking~" He giggled, his face leaning in closer towards Scotts. 

"V-Vincent? W-What are y-you doi-mmph!" Scott were cut off by Vincent's lips pressing against his. his eyes widened in surprise, but slowly started to close as Scott got into the kiss. Scott ran his hand through his violet hair as he pulled Scott's body in closer towards his. Then, Scott broke the kiss, which made Vincent give you a quizzical look. 

"Uh, Vincent..." Scott trailed off, using his hands to turn his head around to look at the parents that were covering their children's eyes. "O-Oh...Sorry about that!" He apologized to the many appalled parents. The two of them both had a slight blush on your faces, Scott couldn't tell if it was from the kiss, or embarrassment. Scott swore that even the animatronics were staring at the both of them wide-eyed and their mouths gaping open. 

"You know what, Scott? How about after your shift is over...You come home with me~? I won't be working tonight, anyways~" Scott blushed whenhe realized what he was implying, but Scott's surprised face quickly turned into a smirk. "Sure thing, Vincent...I can't wait." Scott laughed, checking his watch. Scott's break would be over in three minutes. 

"Well, I gotta head back to waiting on costumers. See ya tonight, Vincent!" Scott gave him a quick peck on the cheek and got up from his seat, waving to him as he left. 

Even after Scott had left, Vincent sat at the table. "Hehehee~ I can't wait for tonight either, Scott~!" He said to himself, thinking of all the fun things he would do with him. 

~To be continued...~