Intro????? (I reccomend reading this first)

So uh

Idk what the fuck this is

Boredom?

Anyways here's some warnings:

Swearing
Blood 😩❤️
Death
✨Typos✨
My terrible writing skills

This is an albedo x reader

Y/N is a normal weeb gamer bitch gender is your choice (correct me if I make it specific to one gender) Y/N normally likes characters but one day when they get isekai'd into genshin they finally get to meet their #1 kin albedo. Finally getting the chance to be with albedo they will do anything to get him to be theirs. Through manipulation, kidnapping, drugging, or any other ways. Little do they know over the time they are with Albedo he also slowly becomes obsessed with y/n and would do anything for them too.

Author two years later here, hello, it pains me to see this so I'm gonna rewrite this but keep the old one for laughs and giggles:

Y/N is your average genshin player, not really one for romance but a certain fictional character does grab their interest, Albedo Kriedenprinz (however you spell it) the man made of chalk, not many emotions, would probably hate them (that's not what happens for the sake of the fic) You get isekaid along with two other people, (read to find out of course) this is basically a "hang out with you friend In genshin and actually touch grass and get bitches"

This is gonna be a roller coaster.

If you got any suggestions just tell me😃👍