"Live models?" he asked, feeling an unwelcome air of insecurity flow through him.

"Yeah, people come in and just stand there naked for us to draw them, it's actually kind of amazing, like imagine how confident you have to be, like that's so vulnerable." you rattled off as he sat there in this state, his mind running, many of his thoughts too boyish and silly for his liking. So you just stare at other guy's penises and draw them? Were they bigger than him? Did you like their bodies better? Did they make you wet like he did? And even if those thoughts weren't spiraling it got worse, he started doubting if he had ever made you wet, did you think of them when you two would fool around. He knew that none of these made sense, especially since you two had started having sex before you were drawing other peoples genitals.

"Peter?" you asked, squeezing his hand to try and draw him back to you from whatever corner of his mind he had wandered. "You with me? What are you thinking? Talk to me" you hummed, stroking your thumb over the back of his hand.

"I...it just makes me feel kinda weird thinking about you drawing these other guys...ya know" he explained and you nodded knowing exactly where he was coming from, it would make you feel kinda weird as well if roles were reversed. "I just can't help but think about if you find them more attractive than me? If you...you um think about them when we um, ya know? And are they bigger than me?" you saw as the boy in front of you began to crumble in front of your eyes.

"Oh Peter, I am so sorry, I didn't really think about all that stuff." you replied, pulling him into a hug, which he reciprocated on instinct, before realizing that you hadn't answered his questions, he pulled back, going back to not meeting your eyes and only playing with your fingers.

"So, um do you?" he mumbled

"Do I enjoy staring at limp dicks for an hour while drawing them? No, not particularly if I am being honest." An answer that caused a deep sigh of relief to escape his lips. He didn't know why it bothered him so much, maybe it was just his great internalized self doubt, and a hint of jealousy of you admiring another man's body. You placed your hand on his thigh, moving up towards his crotch, fingernails digging into his muscular inner thigh just below his dick. "And I have most certainly never become aroused by any of them." You began moving your hand up and down in a soothing and subtly seductive manner.

"Thank you for comforting me, baby." he mumbled, leaning in and pressing his lips to yours, the kiss was very gentle at first, lips ghosting over yours before you reached your hands up to the back of his head, combing your fingers through the short hair on the nape of his neck, pulling him closer to you. The kiss deepened as he licked at your lip for entry, which you granted, tongues gliding past each other as they entered the others mouth. You thought about how he was kissing you, as if it was his breath and he could never get enough of you. One of his hands raised up and cupped your cheek, thumb brushing softly of the skin. Neither of you realized that you had fallen back on the bed, hands beginning to roam as he rolled on top of you. Your nails scratching down his back as his lips left yours, kissing softly down you neck as he thought of how much he loved you, how lucky he was to have you, to call you his partner.

"I love you, Y/n, I love you so much" he groaned as you pressed the emblem on his suit causing it to fall off his body, quickly removing it from his wrists while pulling your shirt off, letting your braless breasts fall free. You ran your fingers down his back, feeling him shiver under your tender touch. One of his hands traced the curve of your waist, finger tips catching on the hem of your bottoms, pulling back and asking you for permission with his soft brown eyes, your nodded in response, feeling your want to melt into his body becoming overwhelming as he tugged your pants down, slipping his hand into the front of your panties.

"I love you too, Petey" you panted as he slipped his fingers between your lips, tapping gently on your clitoris causing your body to jolt "I need you in me, please, I want you, no stupid long pose model, just you, my Peter" you groaned as his fingers teased your entrance, your hand cupping his cheek like he had yours earlier.

"I need you too" he hummed, pulling his fingers from your dripping core and reaching to your bedside table to grab the condoms you kept there, Grabbing one, he slid the condom onto his hard cock. His eyes met yours as he pushed into your gently, letting you adjust to the stretch of him within you.

"I love you" he mumbled into your neck as he kissed his way gently along your jawline, though he had said that moments before, you never got tired of hearing it. Your legs wrapped around his waist as you encouraged him to thrust into you. Your bodies touched, your hard nipples receiving friction from his body moving against your chest. It was messy and tender, lips kissing shoulders and necks, hands tangled in hair, you felt at peace, you felt in love and you knew that he did too.

"I love you too Peter, so much, I...I'm sorry if my art made you feel uncomfortable" you panted as your walls spasmed around him.

"N-no, I just w-wanna support you" he moaned as you felt him twitch inside of you.

"I'm gonna cum, Peter," you groan as his thrust speeds up even more, urging you both to your climax.

"Let it go, baby" he hums as you cum around his cock, the contraction of your walls being what spurs him to cum right after you. As soon as the both of you had rode your highs out together in each other's arms, Peter's gentle side returned as he cuddled you into his side.

"You're really good at drawing anatomy, by the way" he grinned down at you "Maybe you could draw me sometime" he hummed, kissing the top of your head

"I'd like that, an excuse to stare at you naked for a couple hours, that sounds like my dream" you giggled.

credit to hyperfixationroyalty on ao3

18+ SMUTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें