chapter 2~

It was last period, literally the only class I have with b/f/n. I suffered like usual without her. You see, the reason I suffer is because my mom is a more known stripper. I'm not really proud of it, but I'll still support her because she has always supported me. Almost everyday, somebody would tell me my mom is hot or call her a milf. It's honestly annoying but I can't get in trouble, I'm known as the "goody two shoes".

Last period finally ended as me and b/f/n grabbed our bags. "Ugh I'm so hungry!" b/f/n said. "We still have like a hour before we have to be at work, wanna grab something to eat?" I asked. "Yes please, I literally love you" b/f/n said. "I love you more" I said. "Nuh uh! I love you the most and you can't beat most!". I looked at her and started laughing. B/f/n is my childhood best friend, and one of my only friends hehe.

After we got something to eat because we were both hungry, we needed to head to work because boss yells at us if we're not early. She sucks but whatever.

As we arrive to the maid cafe me and b/f/n walk to the back and put on our uniform. I must say, the dresses are a bit short and the front is a bit revealing. I don't really have much to show, but I have a little if you know what I mean. But b/f/n on the other hand, her body is gorgeous. A lot of guys stare and it makes me mad because she gets uncomfortable but she doesn't want me to cause a scene so I don't. Gotta respect limits, don't wanna make her upset.

After a few hours of working, I was cleaning a table while b/f/n was taking someone's order along with the other maids as the bell on the door rings. I look up and at the door and it's the bed haired guy. His name was... Kuroo! That's what it was! This time his pudding haired friend is with him. "L/n can you get them please?!" my boss says as she's literally doing nothing -.-. "Uh yeah, let me finish this table real quick!" I said in return. I finished cleaning the table and let them pick a table for them to sit at.

"Ah, l/n I didn't know you worked here!" Kuroo said. "Oh, yeah, just helps with a little extra money, you know?" I said. "I get it, Kenma this is y/n l/n. She's a first year I met this morning! She's really nice" Kuroo said. "Cool" is all the so called Kenma said. "So, what can I get you two today?" I asked. As they both order (im too lazy leave me alone) I write their orders down and respond with "I'll be back shortly with your drinks" and gave a small smile. I walked behind the counter to make their drinks.

I soon return with their drinks and set them on the table. After the two boys thanked me, Kuroo gave me a tip. "What's this for?" I asked. "For being so nice when we first met this morning, duh" Kuroo said. That made my heart race. "Kuroo stop flirting, you have a girlfriend" Kenma told Kuroo. Never mind, my heart has now sunk. Wait- why? We just met, god y/n focus on work. "I'm not flirting KeNmA, I'm socializing. Unlike you who never wants to make friends!" Kuroo said. Kenma just rolled his eyes in return. I give a small "thanks" and walk off to take somebody else's order.

Me and b/f/n's shift was soon over so we head to the back where the changing room is and change back into our school uniform. "Hey y/n?" b/f/n asks. "Yeah?" I ask back in return. "You seemed upset after those two Nekoma students came in, is everything okay? Did someone make you upset? DO I NEED TO WHOOP SOME A-" before she could finish, boss interrupted. "Whoop some what, b/f/n?" boss said. "Whoop some booty.." b/f/n said. Our boss, also known as Akira, the owner, always treats b/f/n like a baby and it's annoying.

Akira just replies with a "better" and walks away. I replied to what b/f/n said earlier by saying "no, it's nothing, just my stomach started hurting is all". "I feel like you're lying but I won't push it. Sadly I can't walk home with you today, mom wants me home early to finish homework that I apparently didn't finish." she said. "That's understandable, be safe please" I said. She replied with an "of course" and we gave each other our daily hug.

After I finished changing, I said bye to all the people I work with and eventually got home. Yes, I walked. I can't drive for cRaP. When I unlocked the door and walked inside, of course mom isn't home yet. Honestly won't be surprised if she comes home with another random guy. That can be part of her job too, but I mind my business because at the end of the day, she's making money.

I walk up to my room and do my homework for a little. After finishing my homework, I fell asleep. About 2 hours after I fell asleep, my phone gets a text from an unknown number. (HAHA you have to wait next chapter :p)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYYYYY im so sorry this chapter was long, or at least in my opinion. i just didn't feel like separating it into more parts lmao. anyways, i hope you guys had or are having a good Mother's Day! im gonna be honest, mine kinda sucked because of some things that happened causing my mom to be upset which broke my heart:/, but it's okay! things will get better, and i get to see her tomorrow <3. anyways, i hope you guys have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!