chapter 2

The group had stayed up for a few hours now, and people began to yawn. Eventually Hermione  said, "We should get to bed now guys, we have school in a few days!" Ariel agreed, "yeah I'm really tired." 

They all packed up and said goodnight. Ariel tiptoed back to her room, she hoped Ginny was still asleep. Phew. She was. Ariel got into bed and let her eyes droop, falling into a long sleep. 

The next day Ariel woke from Mrs Weasley's voice shouting from downstairs. "children! Come down for breakfast!" Ariel yawned and sat up. Ginny was fast asleep. How on earth does she sleep through mums loud voice? Ariel looked out of the window. Mr Weasley was running around the garden, trying to catch gnomes. She laughed to herself, got up and started  getting dressed. 

——————————————————————————————

Ariel put her cereal bowl in the sink. She wondered about helping dad in the garden. He looks like he needs help. Ariel walked to the garden. 

"Morning Ariel," Mr Weasley smiled. "Good morning dad." She replied, "need any help?" Mr Weasley looked around, "Yes actually, thank you dear." 

Ariel smiled, "no problem." She put on her gardening gloves and began to help mr Weasley. 

A few minutes passed in silence, before mr Weasley started a conversation, "You've heard of the Malfoy family, I suppose?" Ariel nodded. Mr Weasley continued, "Dreadful family, stuck up pure bloods, the son Draco, is in you and Ron's year. I bet he's a pain right?" 

Ariel shrugged, "he's kinda like a bully but Draco doesn't really know me well, but Ron's always complaining about him with Harry." 

Mr Weasley scowled, "how dare he annoy my children." Ariel looked away. She had never really thought about Draco, but he gave Ariel this weird feeling, she didn't know what it was. No way. I can't like Draco can I? I mean he's kinda good looking from what I've seen...no. I can't. Our families are rivals. 

"Ariel, are you okay dear?" Mr Weasley asked. She shook herself back to the present. "oh yeah, yeah, I'm okay." She grinned reassuringly at her dad. 

The thoughts still circled around her head. A sudden excitement to return to school filled Ariel. 

—————————————————————————————————————

The day weared on and before she knew it, the sun had started setting again. Hermione was studying in the corner, and Harry and Ron were in the garden, playing 'Wizards Chess'. 

Ariel wondered why Hermione was studying, they didn't have any exams coming up did they? Oh shoot. We do have an exam coming up, not an exam but exams. Many exams. 

She ran to the garden and told Harry and Ron, "Guys, did you know we have exams coming up?" Ron rolled his eyes. "Ariel, you sound like Hermione, you do realise." 

I sighed. There was no point trying to persuade them to study. And I did not sound like Hermione, I was just caring for my brothers education.

I went upstairs, wore my pyjamas, and slipped into bed. I turned the nightlight off and closed my eyes, thinking about something I shouldn't.