Rules and Introduction

So, its been a while since I've been active on Wattpad, but I really want to get back into roleplaying with more than just a few of my long-time partners. I had a roleplay a long time ago on here, called "Poison Love" and I really liked a lot of those characters and scenarios, and I want to try again with the experience I have now. So if you've been following me a long time and remember that book, you might be seeing those characters pop back up now. And yes, the kidnapper will be back. I remember how popular he was.

With that, here are the rules {and general warnings and guidelines}:

1.This roleplay is semiliterate. I won't set a line minimum or anything, as I've noticed that when I've done that in the past its just made people add a lot of filler to reach that limit, and it makes their replies not great in the long run. I don't want one-liners, and try to put as much detail into each one as you can. You don't need to use four lines to describe how a character ties their shoes, but describing their thoughts and feelings is always nice. So, pretty much, as long as you do more than one line you'll be fine. Longer replies from you will get longer replies, and more interest, from me.

2. I don't want my female bottom or male bottom characters ignored, as tends to happen with rp books where I have either of those. So, if you claim a spot on a male top page, either take a spot on a female page or on a male bottom page. Female tops don't apply to this rule, solely because I probably won't be making may of those anyways and I want more practice with them. However, that might change in the future so I'll update as needed. 

3. Same sex pregnancy, omegaverse, and other things like that will be an option on each character, but unless the scenario says otherwise not required. I'm aware its not something that everyone is into, and I won't force anyone into it. With that being said, just like I'll respect that you're not into it, respect that I am. You don't need to comment on it, and you defaintly don't need to pm me that you think its weird and don't like my book because of it. Frankly, for anything in here, if you don't like it you don't have to do it. There are other characters, and other books that might suit your interest better. I know some people might think stating that is uneccisary, but I've dealt with drama over this {And rules similar to the one above} before, so I want to put it out there.

4. There will be a page to request characters. I will not do canon characters, real people, or play a character you've fully created. However, if you have an idea you want, you can request it. Just fill out one of the two provided forms, and I'll see what I can do. I'm always down to hear ideas, and I've made some characters I really love in the past from requests so never be afraid to share. 

5. When it comes to character forms, you can use the one I provide, or you can tag me. There are a few sections in the form, that should you tag me, you'll need to add on in the tag. Those will be marked, of course. You must wait for me to accept your character before you can start roleplaying. 

6. If you chose to rp in the comments of this book, you need to censor your cursing. Anything Wattpad would flag, you need to censor it even if you don't consider it a bad word. And there will be no smut on Wattpad. However, if you want to roleplay on discord, you can say whatever and smut will be an option. How I'm going to handle discord rps will be one of two options. If you only have one or two characters claimed, we can rp in the pms. However, if you have several claimed, or want people to be able to ghost still, I'll be making a server for this book. Hopefully this doesn't go down in flames, but I hope it'll be fun.

7. Obviously, I can't stop you from ghosting. The comments are right there, and I can't make them private. However, absolutely do not comment on someone elses's chain. Its rude, and by now I feel like that's just common sense. 

8. I only rp in third person, and I only respond to roleplay in the third person. First person roleplay and the ** roleplay just aren't my thing. I respect if it how you enjoy to roleplay, but its not something I enjoy. 

9. I shouldn't have to say this, but no bullying. Its one thing if your character is an ass, but you shouldn't be one. Don't mess with each other, don't mess with me, and just...Use common sense and be respectful. I'm not going to do a password, since I'll be pretty obvious if you read the rules or not. If you break enough of them, I'm just going to stop replying. But, I'll give out warnings unless you're over the top bad. 

10. Lastly, as spots on each character will be limited {Some more than others} you'll have a week to reply before you lose your spot. I'll tag you before that, but if you don't respond you'll lose the spot. If you plan on being gone and let me know ahead of time, or something happened, I'll continue with you. But I'm not going to just leave a character closed when no one that took a spot is still active on it. 

11. I work full time, so I'm not as constantly active as I used to be. On my days off, I'll do bulk replies. However, other than that, I'll probably tend to reply to the ones that have my interest the most first. You may tag me once a day, and if its been a long time {Like a week} shoot me a pm to remind me. I'll try not to leave anyone hanging for too long.