I hope she looks at me and thinks "shit hes so pretty"

*At School*
Ranboo's POV (again)

I'm doing my work as the teacher is just talking and I look over at y/n and see her staring at me and then I think to myself i hope she looks at me and thinks "shit he's so pretty" I write on a corner of my work sheet "meet me after class outside <3" and rip the piece of the paper off then hand it to y/n, y/n reads it and nods as the teacher yells at us saying "NO PASSING NOTES!" Me and y/n were kinda lost in each other's eyes at this point, then the teacher yells again "DO YOU HEAR ME?" Then we snap back into reality, and say "yes!" And the teacher says "Office now." And we grab our bags while saying "alright, alright" and while me and y/n are walking to the office I go to hold her hand and when I do she..looks at me and smiles? I was really confused but happy, then we get to the office and got yelled at for like 30 minutes then it was time for break and me and y/n went outside "so why'd you want to meet outside?" y/n says to me and I say "I wanted you to meet with me here because I wanted to tell you that- uhm..I- I like you..more than a friend.." I start getting really nervous and look away from y/n as y/n says "ranboo look at me" and so I do as she says and all of a sudden she kisses me and says "I like you too" we get lost in each others eyes again and y/n accidentally says outloud "shit he's so pretty"