M.K office

Ranbir was in a really bad mood , his secretary had messed all the meeting files and now he had prepare it  from the first.

" Seriously Dilip , can't you handle some papers properly !! . I told you make a copy of the presentations but instead you erased all the data in it !!" Ranbir shouted angrily.

" I...I... am..... sorry sir " Dilip said stuttering .

" Is your sorry going to help me, get out of my cabin . YOU ARE FIRED !!! " he shouted

Dilip went out with his head down knowing that, he has lost his job.

Abhi had come there hearing all the commotion .

" Calm down Ranbir , here have some water " he said handing him a glass of water.

Ranbir drank it and calm downed a little bit .

" I will arrange a new secretary for you . And I know that you are capable of solving any problem , just sit and think " Abhi said .

" Ok chief " Ranbir replied and returned towards his desk .
Abhi smiled and went from there .

He called someone and said , " We need a new secretary , hold an interview " .

Mumbai :

" Don't worry , they are going to shed blood tears to see her like that "

Delhi :

" I am going for a job interview tomorrow " Prachi said lying on the bed .

" Why so soon , and plus you have never been to a job before " Shahana said turning towards Prachi.

" I know but still , this isn't Mumbai, I need to earn money for myself , I can't rely on you and Nani for everything "

" Ok you do whatever you  want , I know I cant win in a conversation with you " Shahana said with a sigh .

Prachi smiled .

" But still we are going shopping this evening " Shahana said jumping up and down on the bed .

" I know calm down " Prachi said pulling Shahana's hand trying to make her sit , but instead she pulled Prachi up .

And having no choice, she too started jumping up and down on the bed with Shahana.

Evening , Mall :

" Bro , why did you bring me with you " Aryan whispered to Ranbir.

Ranbir pointed to the two girls before them , " How am I supposed to take two girls shopping alone , thats why I brought you " .

"Di, let's go there . Boys come behind " Rhea said pointing .

Ranbir and Aryan shook their head .

Now there are going to be following these girls where ever they go .

Prachi and Shahana's side :

" Isn't this dress beautiful " Shahana said taking a green kurti in her hand .

" It will look gorgeous on
you " Prachi replied .

" Well , it is not for me it is for you " Shahana said giving it to her .

"What!!"
" Yes , it is for you , the trial room is there go and try it "

Prachi nodded and went into the trial room .

Prachi's look

Prachi's look

She came out of the trial room , she searched for Shahana but she was not there . So she turned around and suddenly collided into someone . She was about to fall when two strong arms held her .

She closed her eyes in fear , but not feeling the fall she opened her eyes .

She instantly got lost in the brown eyes before her .

The person who saved Prachi was none other than Ranbir .

He too instantly got lost in her innocent eyes .

He didn't know why but he felt like , he could see that cute face forever .

They were looking at each other for a long time .
Prachi was the first one to come out of the trance . She looked around amazed to see their position .

Ranbir too came out and made Prachi stand properly as he too was amazed that they were at the same position for a long time .

Prachi was blushing hard and not knowing what to do she just again went into the trial room closing the door behind her.

Ranbir confused at her reaction just stood there digesting everything . There was something in that girl , she was so beautiful .

Aryan voice broke his thoughts.
" What are you doing here bro , come fast "
Ranbir just nodded and follows him .

Prachi kept her hand on her chest , feeling her heart beat fast.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

How was this update 🤔 ?
Did you like it ?
Who was the person who talked in Mumbai?

Thank you to all who read this story.
I did not expect this much views.
Thank you all .

avoid spelling mistakes

Silent readers please vote.

Bye guys 🤗
Wisi