"Do what you want."

I gave it one last thought before I changed directions and walked towards the shower. He clearly had no objections to waiting. And I did feel a little gross. I also needed a moment to gather my thoughts after what just happened...

The shower setup was simple. There were three stalls, each had a fabric curtain. The sink was closest to the door. Each stall had a bench inside for people to set their stuff on.

I peeled off the dirty pants and threw them in a pile on the bench, next to my folded clean clothes and towel. I used the end stall because I felt weird knowing Levi was close.

The water cascaded down on me. I set it to the warmest setting and leaned against the wall. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. What just happened? He had to know what he was doing.

My shampoo was a welcoming scent. It helped me clear my head. I poured it out into the palm of my hand and scrubbed it through my hair. I rinsed all the sweat and dirt down the drain.

When I was done showering I twisted my hair and pushed all the water out. I stepped out of the shower and into the cold air. I reached for my towel and wrapped it around myself.

I padded to the mirror to brush my hair and wash my face. I splashed some water and pumped out some soap. The foam was fluffy and scentless, I lathered it gently and brought my face closer to the sink to rinse it off.

I walked back to my stall to get dressed. My pants were folded neatly along with my shirt and jacket. I left my belts on my bed to put on later.

I reached down to grab them when I heard the door to the showers open. Fear washed through me. I secured my towel tighter and straightened out my back.

Too fast for me to process, I felt a body behind me. A hand clasped itself around my mouth just as I was about to scream. I fought to open my jaw, hoping to bite down on my attacker. I thrashed my body trying to escape their grasp. Panic flooded my mind, all rational thoughts leaving.

Kicking my legs back, I hit something solid. I heard a grunt from a male voice. My legs slipped from under me and I started to fall just before I felt their arm grip my waist. I could feel their muscles tensing. My hands clawed at their arm, trying to pry it off once I regained my footing.

They moved their arms to my waist, bunching up around the white towel. They quickly turned me around and pushed me inside the shower, closing the curtain. They backed me up to the far wall and pressed me to it. Heat engulfed me and suddenly I stopped fighting.

I stiffened when I saw who it was. Heat rose to my cheeks. He removed his hand from my mouth and wiped it on his shirt. He held up a finger to his own, signaling me to be quiet. I heard the door open again, two of my roommates walking in. I heard their voices echo as they chatted. No doubt getting ready to shower.

His right hand was still at my waist. I shifted uncomfortably and he removed it while stepping back. I raised my brows at him in confusion, holding the towel tight to my body. Strands of wet hair were stuck to my forehead from my struggling. I pushed them away with my free hand. He pressed the on switch for the shower and got as far away from the water as he could, but droplets still hit his arm. He rolled up his sleeves, revealing his thick muscles.

He nodded towards the girls in the room. I got the idea right away.

"Hey guys." I said cheerily.

"Oh hey y/n. How's it going?" Historia asked.

"I'm exhausted." I said, trying not to show the panic in my voice.

"Me too, I wonder who pissed in the captains tea" Ymir blurted.

I stifled my laugh and looked over at the caption in question. His jaw was taught and his eyes darker. He crossed his arms and scowled at me.

"You know, I bet it was Eren again. He always seems to be getting us into trouble." I responded.

"Or maybe it's just the way he is" I said looking right at him.

If looks could kill, I would have died right there. Levi was giving me a cold stare.

We continued our light conversation until they finished their showers and left. They said they were headed to the meadow to go on a picnic. They had invited me, but I had more important maters at hand.

————————————————————————

Hey guys!! I know it's been a while and I'm really sorry I haven't updated. I was going through some things but it's better now so I should be more consistent with updates.

Also thank you guys SO MUCH for all the love on this story 💗💗💗😭

I didn't even expect this to get any reads but now we're at 9k?! 😭

XXX