ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ

Couldn't stop shaking...what Bashar going to think? I heard the front door open, I opening the bathroom door grabbing the pregnancy test hiding it behind my back.

"Wassup baby" he said about to grab me into a big, I mugged back smiling. "I got a surprise for you" I responded chuckling nervously a little.

He grinned putting his keys down and taking his money out his pockets. "What you got baby girl?" he asked leaning on the couch unzipping his jacket.

I pulled out the pregnancy test giving it to him. "I found out today cause I've been getting the symptoms lately and been thinking about baby names-".

"Tell me this shit wrong"

"Huh?"

"Tell me this shit wrong"

"What you mean?"

"You told me you was up on plan b shorty-"

"I was-I swear but hear me out-I've been thinking about-"

"Ain't shit to think about when you found out?"

"...today-are you ok-?"

"Good-it ain't to late-put some shoes on-"

"What you mean-?"

"You not keeping that baby shorty". My heart dropped for a second...is he serious. "No I want to keep the baby" I responded? stepping back. "Then go get pregnant by somebody else cause you not having my child. Go put some fucking shoes on"

"Baby I want to keep them-"

"Go put some shoes on!" he yelled startling me.

I stood still with my eyes beginning to get watery. "No...I want to keep them-". He grabbed my neck backing me on the wall.

"Go out yo fucking shoes for I smhack the fuck out yo ass"

"...no-"

"You want me to punch yo stomach shorty?". I mugged him back rubbing my eyes heading to the back room.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ

𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘱
1:08 𝘱.𝘮
𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 8, 2020
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴
𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥

𝘮 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 8, 2020 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥