Disappearance

Itadori's P.O.V
Gojou-Sensei decided to split Kugisaki, Fushiguro, Nanamin, and I up just to get the exorcisms done quick.

I was put with Kugisaki and Fushiguro while Gojou-Sensei and Nanamin were together.

Kugisaki, Fushiguro, and I roamed around not finding any cursed spirits around.

"Why can't Gojou-Sensei not give us these pointless tasks. We haven't found any cursed spirts, and we'll probably not find any cursed spirit. Let's pay attention in case a cursed spirit comes after us Kugisaki. Fine."

We kept walking when a curse appeared in front of us.

He was humanoid, he had long white hair, his eyes pitch black, and he was wearing a robe that went to the ground.

"Get ready Itadori, Kugisaki!"

Kugisaki and I got in positions when the curse lifted his arm up and laughed.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you Jujutsu Sorcerers."

Fushiguro summoned Divine Dog, Totality.

The dog lunged at him but the curse didn't move.

He touched it's head and Fushiguro released it.

"Wise choice Fushiguro, I would've killed the mutt. Anway I have buisness to do with other Jujustu Sorcerers so have fun in the new world."

He smiled and pointed his hands at us and the scenery changed and we were in an unfamiliar place.

"Is this some kind of domain expansion? It doesn't feel like it Itadori. What the hell is this place anyway? I don't know Kugisaki but we should be cautious, he may attack at any moment."

I heard voices in the distance and I started to walk that way.

Kugisaki caught up with me and we headed towards the voices. We heard Fushiguro sigh and walk behind us.

We turned the corner to see multiple people we've never seen before.

At first no one noticed us but then the man with long black hair, dark eyebags, and a gray scarf looked over at us.

He didn't even talk to us before his scarf came shooting at us.

It came after me first and I dodged it and Fushiguro summoned Totality.

The man's hair lifted up and his eyes glowed red.

Totality ran over to the man when a kid with Green hair came over and he was about to kick Totality.

Fushiguro released him and the kid landed and look at us.

He pointed his hands at us and made his hand into the flicking position.

He flicked and a burst of air was shot at us.

We dodged the attack and Kugisaki got her hammer and nails out and shot them at the kid.

The black haired man deflected the nails and looked at us.

The green haired boy ran over and had his leg ready to kick me.

I dodged and then the gray scarf wrapped around my body. It was tight and it was restricting me from breathing properly.

I was pulled over to the man and he kneed me hard in the stomach.

"Who are you, and how did you get into U.A? Basically Kugisaki, Fushiguro, and I were fighting a special grade curse and some how we ended up back around that corner."

The man tightened the scarf and looked down at me his hair was up in the air and his eyes were glowing red.

"Are you with the League? Or are you a fan of Class 1-A?"

I was so confused.

"I've never seen any of you guys in my entire life and what the hell is the League? Is it some type of baseball team?"

I heard footsteps come over to me and I looked over and saw Nanamin and Gojou-Sensei walk over to me.

"Mr. Aizawa we have more visitors." A alien looking pink skinned girl said pointing at Gojou-Sensei and Nanamin.

Gojou laughed a little and Nanamin looked a little annoyed.

"Can you kindly release my student please. He's your student? Yes and the two back there are also my students. Who are you guys and why are in U.A without any permission. I'll gladly explain everything once you release Itadori."

He tightened the scarf even more to make it clear to Gojou-Senei that he wasn't going to release me.

Gojou-Sensei sighed and walked over and stood right in front of the man.

"My name is Gojou Satoru, I'm a Jujutsu Sorcerer. These are my students Yuuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, and Nobara Kugisaki. They're my students at Jujustu Tech. What's your name sir? I think it'd be best to understand each other."

He looked at Gojou-Sensei and sighed.

"I'm Shota Aizawa I'm class 1-A's homeroom teacher. I'm known as Eraserhead in the hero world. This school is called U.A. Heroes interesting."

Fushiguro and Kugisaki had walked over and stood next to Gojou-Sensei.

"Nanami and I fought a special grade curse when we ended up here and now we're in a pickle. We don't know anything about this so-called League so don't group us with them and we're not fangirls of these lovely students, we've never met or seen a single one of their faces."

The Aizawa man released me and I stood up and walked over and stood next to Kugisaki.

Aizawa looked over at the students and told them to head inside and That a guy named All Might was waiting for them.

They headed in murmuring to each other.

"Follow me, you'll be meeting the principal."