New house

*New place 4pm*

As soon as we pulled up and got our suitcase and carry ons, me and Jorja stood in amazement of a big, modern, one floor, white, storied house, then when we heard the door open and our parents quietly laughing we unfroze and walked in, when me and Jorja got in we both ran with our suitcases and ran to a room to my amusement the room I got was huge I think I got the 2nd biggest bedroom and Jorja must of got the 3rd biggest room while our parents got the biggest, there were 3 spare bedrooms the same size for guest which were a bit smaller then Jorjas and a huge second lounge/theater room.

Me and Jorj then went outside at the backyard and saw a huge pool, a tyre swing connected to a tree, a trampoline and a BBQ area with a picnic table.

We both went back inside and went to our own rooms my room had creme coloured walls and had 2 other doors in my room besides the door to get out ofmy room, I went into one of the firsts one and saw that was a closet so obviously a walk in closet, I then walked into the next one and saw it was an onsuit. walked out of the room and setted up my stretcher which was a really comfy, I then got out my laptop and turned Skype on and found Josh was online so clicked to skype him and saw his face pop up with eight other faces I recognise.

"sup me homis I miz u soo much" I said to the 9 faces

"sup brizter we miss you too even tho it's only been afew hours lol we liked what you gave us" Tyla said to me

"ohhhh I know rite and I only just got here afew minutes ago so I havent looked in my bag but I will soon and I'll be able to Skype yas back tomorrow but I've got to go mums calling me to go and see some people from next door but I luv yas I'll Skype tomorrow Luv yas"I said to them all

" k Skype tomorrow we luv yas" Josh said before we both turned the Skype off.

I then walked downthe hall........