•I

"Focus on that money
don't let hoes get no closer
Almost caught a body that's how I ran into my chauffeur
You in a family of g's
It's in your family tree you better ball out"

~Majornine

"I hate you!"

"I hate you!"

"What? You hate me lil folks? say that shit again and I'm out yo way"

...

"Say it again, I'm listening. You hate me?"

"No I don't hate you. I hate the fact that I love you no matter how wrong you do me"

---
Introducing .. UnderAge
---

~ Kaylan POV ~"KAY" my mom yelled up the stairs "GET UP"

~ Kaylan POV ~
"KAY" my mom yelled up the stairs "GET UP"

"IM UP" I yelled back turning off my alarm picking up my phone seeing messages from the cheer group chat reminding us we have practice and one from Morgan asking me if I was still picking her up to which I responded yes

Walking in the bathroom I started the shower walking back into my room picking out my clothes for school.

I'm a 17 year old junior in high school. I'm my moms only child so expectations are high. Taking IB classes with the fear of failing and being kicked out.

My dad on the other hand has 2 kids me and my younger brother whose 15. When my mom told my dad she was pregnant he denied being the father and left her to only go off and have another kid a year later and care for that one. My mom had me a week before her 16th birthday and with my dad not being present and my grand mom not being supportive left my mom raising me alone. Kicked out at 16 with no where to go. No guidance or nothing. Her mom called 'it teaching her how to be a adult'

She had to handle me and school at the same time and still managed to graduate with honors. She my motivation tbh. She stay on my ass tho ik it's cause she don't want me to go through what she went through. She supports me through whatever. She's a travel nurse so she isn't really around much but I don't mind cause I'm not a needy kid I can take care of myself. I work at journeys at my local mall and my local Walmart and I can drive and I got my own car.