giggles

𝐘𝐎𝐔,  all roam around Westfield entering shops, buying things and then here comes the time where you all go back home

𝐘𝐎𝐔,  all roam around Westfield entering shops, buying things and then here comes the time where you all go back home. you all go back into the underground trains suna burying his head into your neck while you wrap your arms around his neck sometimes rubbing the back of his neck.you arrive where you met Imani and Isaiah and say your goodbyes. yanna and Isaiah sharing a long ass hug.

y/n

you two are going to meet again I swear so dramatic

yanna

hpmh

y/n

oh now you want to be a baby hm

𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐂𝐄,  and kiyoomi laugh at you and yanna .isa and mani go making there way home while the rest of you continue your journey to your house.the train arrives in 3 minutes and you get on. suna starts to get really clingy, wrapping his arms around your waist tighter every few minutes, occasional kisses to your forehead and neck making your lips slowly curve into a smile.you finally arrive to yours, joyce and kiyoomi already rushed home because they were so called tired. suna looks at the time and sees its 11:59 and wants to get home so you can sleep otp.he gets home and calls you straight away.

suna

'hi' he says visibly tired

y/n

'you know you can sleep'

suna

'mhmm' he says as he looks at his phone looking at you.

y/n

'why are you looking at me like that, you're just making me nervous' you say moving away from your phone

suna

'mm how many have I told you how beautiful you are..come in the camera I want to see your pretty face again please'

y/n

'suna get your flirtatious ass to sleep' you say getting in the camera using the camera to cover up your face.

suna

'alright goodnight  beautiful' he says dozing off to sleep

y/n

'goodnight rin' you say getting in your covers ready for sleep.

you smile at the nickname and watch him sleep as your eyes start to get heavy making you shut your eyes to sleep as well.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩: 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

you wake up stretching only to look at your phone to see suna looking catching you off guard.

y/n

'okay stalker whats up'

suna

'mm nothing you look cute when you sleep'

y/n

'stopppp' you say putting the covers over your head.

suna

'I want to see your face.' he says making your cheeks warm up.

y/n

'okay you're doing this on purpose and I think you can wait till we both get into Oxford univeristy' you say.

suna

'mm I don't think so, I already want my head to be squished between your thighs' he says obviously missing you already which makes you giggle.