"And... Diluc?"

Pulling away his anxious thought of what you could possibly say, he once again let out a hmm

"I'm pregnant"

There you finally said it, the weight on your chest lighten as you did.

But then you felt the body that was its arms around you suddenly felt stiff. Once again you felt anxious. Thinking even thought both of you love each other so much, there would always be a different though when it comes to having children.

Maybe Diluc hates it, maybe he wasn't really to be a father yet. Whatever reason it is. You suddenly felt like crying. With a gulp, a whisper,

"Diluc? please say something"

You whisper as you turn around in his arms to face him

Only to be greeted by a wide eyes crying face. You felt surprised, then eventually tears too started rolling down your cheeks. Perhaps it was the hormones doing, or because it was rare to see your lover crying, you're not really sure.

"Why are you crying?"

Your voice cracked as you said those words, hand clenching on his usual black undershirt

"You're pregnant?"

His voice was soft and gentle it was a tone as if he was dreaming

Nevertheless, you nod. And before you could react further, he lean down and capture your lips with his. Pulling you into a deep and loving kiss, and it makes you crave for more as your lips part ways.

Sure enough he wasn't done, still panting and could barely register what just happened, he once again pull you into a kiss as if the later doing wasn't enough.

"I love you"

He never felt so relieved, in love, and happy before. He always wonder, he always dreamed and think of what it feels like making a family with you. And now.

"I love you so much (First name)(Last name), I can't wait to spent the rest of my life together with our child"

He did not said it out loud, but from those moment, he swore to himself to protect this soon family of his. He vow to himself to keep you and your future children safe.

"I love you too"

You replied, burying your face on his chest as you hug him

His actions alone was enough, and it was his words that further melt your heart. No one would dare imagine that the great Master Diluc, the uncrowned king of Mondstadt would tear up in such manner just because of a simple yet joyful news.

But he did, right in front of you, he cried with joy with the news of your child.

"Diluc?"

He hmm by your call, keeping you close to him as he do so

"Thank you for coming back to me"

Whether it was a couple years back then or everyday matter

You're thankful he came back to you

"I would always come back to you"

He kiss the crown of your head like he always do

With the sound of his heart beating loudly as you lean on his chest, listening to it quietly.

"Always and no matter what, I'll always come back to you"

My home.

Soulmates aren't just Lovers

The End

I don't really like putting a note at the end of the story but

I don't really like putting a note at the end of the story but... where would I put this lol. So far I was planning on making an Extra chap, but my mind is currently.. blank for ideas so and is currently only thinking about playing genshin so..... For now, I shall make this completed. Thank you for reading this far! God bless and stay safe guys!