part 2 eeee

Hadrians POV

I vaguely remember getting thrown onto a hard floor. When they slam the door closed I notice other people are in the room so I get up and go to the corner opposite of them hoping to keep an eye on them. I flinch when a voice cuts through the silence "Hadrian?" I look up to see padfoot come over and as soon as he is close enough I launch myself at him and bury myself into the fur of his animagus form and cry. I cry because my family abandoned me, I cry because Im in pain, I cry because I know noone needs me anymore, I cry because Im being abandoned in this dirty cell in azkaban for no reason.

I flinch when a soft and calm voice cuts through the air."hadrien?" I think she noticed because she took a second to speak again "Hun I'm not gonna hurt you I just wanna look at you cuts and bruises to make sure they will heal properly" I look up slightly to see a lady talking. She has frizzy hair and she looks nice enough."Is that okay hun?" I notice she doesn't move until I nod my head slightly after putting some thinking into it. She comes over and picks me up softly from my hiding spot in padfoots fur. I don't wanna leave but shes being gentle at least. Not like mommy who just threw me around. (No hate towards lily and James it's just for the plot I promise) Noones ever nice to me besides padfoot and moony. But moony disappeared and padfoot was thrown into here. I'm shaken out of my thoughts as I notice the nice lady sits down with me in her lap and begins to check and clean my wound to the best of her abilities. "love....can you tell Sirius and us who did this?" I flinch and immediately try to get away. If I knew she would have asked that I wouldn't have let her pick me up! They can't know! mommy and daddy will hate me! I stop struggling after she tightens her grip. What am I thinking mommy and daddy don't care. I feel padfoot nose me. I feel his soft and caring magic wrap around me as if to say it's okay. I mumble it out as tears start to fall down my cheeks.

"Love you gotta speak up." At this point I'm full on crying "d-d-daddy did and m-m-mommy helped" I hear padfoot growl and I think it's directed towards me which makes me cry harder because I dont want padfoot to be upset with me. I get pulled into the nice ladys chest and I feel her start to rub my back. I slowly calm down and fall asleep the last thing I hear is padfoot saying "how dare they!" Then I fall into a dreamless sleep.

When I wake up slightly due to being moved im on padfoot near his neck. I nuzzle his neck more and breath in the familar scent and fall back asleep.

Noones POV

After they had a very long conversation on what to do they decide to contact tom through their deathmarks. "Tom can you hear us?" Bellatrix puts her hand to the deathmark on her forearm and with what little bit of magic she's able to use she calls out to to. "Bellatrix? Yes I hear you. What's wrong." all three look at each other and nod. "when are you getting us out?" There's a long silence before they hear the dark lord's voice again "tomorrow why?" They gulp and send an immediate reply this time sirius answers "We have my godson in here with us they just threw him in" there suddenly a flash if light coming from the mark on Bella's arm and she screams in pain as noone can imagine how much it hurts. They feel the dark lord's magic coming through and quickly speak to calm the dark lord again "My Lord you must calm down your hurting my bella" rodo whimpers out in shared pained because of their bond. The magic and pain Bella's feeling immediately stops due to her husband's efforts. She is grateful of his efforts that seem to have worked.