Reincarnate and New World

Start from the beginning

The teen raise their eyebrow as they confused why they won’t go either Heaven or Hell.

Y/N : “Not to be rude Kami-sama. But why the both of us won’t go to any of those two place?”

Kami : “As i said earlier your death was my mistake. So for your compensation to your accidental death i will resurrect you to another world.”

Y/N and Touya : “Huh?!”

Touya : “So for short you will give us a second chance to live?”

Kami : “Yes. And i will grant anything you want as a bonus.”

Y/N : “Kami-sama. Are you sure we deserve to get such a great chance like this? It’s not like we don’t want to, but just to make sure you’re not wrong to give something important like this to a low human like us.”

Kami : “Of course i’m sure about this Y/N-kun. I’m a God after all. (chuckled)”

Kami : “And please don’t call yourself a low human Y/N-kun. I can see you did a lot of benevolance when you still alive back there.”

Y/N : “(blushed) H-hai Kami-sama!”

Touya and the God look at the cute face of Y/N. His face successfully make them feel blessed. Even the God himself felt blessed from Y/N cute blushed face. Touya in the other hand try not to hug Y/N because of the cuteness he has. He try to change the subject.

Touya : “Ahem. So what kind of world we’ll be resurrected Kami-sama?”

Kami : “Yes you will get a second chance to live but sadly you won’t attend the same world.”

Y/N : “And why we can’t?”

Kami : “There is a law about it. I can’t send two person who died in the same universe. However if Touya is the first died and Y/N-kun the second i can do that. But you died together so are the both of you fine with this?”

The two teen look at each other for a second. And the God didn’t have to wait for a long time. Both of them nod in agreement.

Y/N and Touya : “We are both fine with the condition.”

Kami : “Very well then. Who wants to be resurrected first?”

Touya raise his hand. Y/N always let his friends get a good chance first.

Touya : “But.. what kind of world i will go Kami-sama?”

Kami : “Well Touya-kun. You will resurrect in the world that has sword and magic. Now for the wish. What kind of wish you want?”

Touya think for a moment and he took a smartphone from his pocket.

Touya : “Can you make me use my smartphone there?”

Y/N : “Are you sure Touya? It’s a good choice but do you really just need that?”

Touya : “Well, since this is a world of sword and magic i need information as fast as i can right?”

Y/N : “Good point you have there.”

Touya : “So.. can you do it?”

Kami : “It’s not a problem. And i will make you stronger than your previous self and make you hard to kill.”

Y/N : “’The bonus is so legit.’ Good for you Touya!”

Touya : “Thanks Y/N. You really are a best friend.”

Kami : “Do you need something else?”

Touya : “(shake his head) This is enough. I’m ready to go.”