𝟎𝟏𝟔-𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Look at me when I fuck you, whore."

__Mariah Miller Pov__

__
Mariah Miller Pov
__

"That's my good little whore." Tom hoarsely whispered into the crook of my neck, tickling my sensitive skin with his breath. tightening the clasp he had around the small of my wrists.

He began leaving erotic kisses down the side of my neck, removing one hand from my defenceless palms to clasp onto the side of my jaw.

Tom paused the assault that his lips caused to my tender neck for a brief moment, using the hand that was enclosed around my jaw to pin my head back onto the broken wardrobe.

I looked at him with wild excitement swirling in my eyes, with the growing urge for him to fuck me. Punishment or not.

I needed it. I always needed to feel him-

"-If you want to be a rebellious slut, you'll have to pay the consequences of it. So listen to this..." he started, moving the hold on my jawline towards my neck, finding pleasure in just looking at my body.

"When I fuck you, you're going to look at me. And when your legs are wrapped around my torso shaking uncontrollably because of how good I am to you, you are going to scream my name..."

Tom then pressed my restricted hands into the doors of the wardrobe till it slightly shook, mumbling his last sentence. "In pleasure."

"Done." I sharply replied.

"Keep your hands above your head when I undress you. Understand?" Riddle asserted to me.

Faintly nodding because of his large hand stopping the mobility of my neck, he slowly started to withdraw his hand from my wrist. Gliding over my collar bones with the tip of his finger to stimulate goosebumps onto my skin.

Tom skimmed the side of my body but had moderately slowed down once he had gotten to my waist, brushing his fingers over the curve of it.

"All mine." He grinned, using both of his hands to hold onto the sides of my skirt before yanking it off of me.

Making sure to keep my arms above my head as he instructed, Tom took a moment to carefully lift my ankles and pull the skirt fully off of me. Before him throwing it to the side.

My legs were exposed, the tops of my thighs covered in little goosebumps either from the chills of the room or how he made me feel.

Riddle set down each of his hands on the tops of my thighs, leaving tantalising kisses all on my legs as his lips worked up my bare thigh till he reached my underwear.