I Couldn't Ask For Anything More

Começar do início

"Leave him be Lexis. It's all just for fun and laughs." Arlie said. After a little while longer of just hanging out, we all went out to the backyard and took our seats at the table. Females were all on one side of the table sitting directly across from their significant other... Well aside from Trey and Breezy. They were across from each other since Breezy sacrificed himself to sitting with the females.

"Thank you everyone for coming and cheers to the newly weds." Amber said as we all clanked our glasses.

"That's one wedding down, and onto the next." Nelle said in her velvety sweet voice.

"Wait who's next?" Arlie asked.

"Theoretically it should be Varo and Sweets-" Varo let out a roaring laugh from his end of the table cutting off Lexis. "What?"

"Such dumbasses." Varo said under his breath. "Trust when I say Sweets and I are more married than y'all think." Everyone just kind of stared blankly. "Hop off, we don't wanna be married yet, go away and do y'all." Adverting from Varo, my eyes landed at Tilly Beans who in turn looked back up at me and smiled.

"You got that look like you know something." I said. She just looked down at her plate and started to tear at the chicken on her plate.

"Alright. Y'all I'm pregnant-" There was a loud gasp from Breezy who put his hands around his throat and was trying to cough up whatever the hell he choked on. Lolo screamed and Chariah was hitting the back of Breezy's back till he motioned that he was okay.

"What?" I said.

"Wow Lolo! You were right next to me and didn't even help! See! I knew you always wanted me to die! Fuck a damn bag, shit! My throat hurts, I'm shocked and starving all at the same time." He said taking his seat again.

"Yup. So surprise-"

"You gonna have your baby in a field of tall grass too or nahh?" Varo asked as he clanked his tea with Trey. Not him too.

"Really Varo? No I plan on fucking my wifey in a field of tall grass while her side bae is out on a drug run." Tilly Beans said as she twirled her hair staring dead at Varo. "It can happen at any time and you wouldn't even be aware of it."

"Awe congrats King and Tilly Beans. That's just too cute." Nelle said. "See we could have another daughter-"

"Let it go Nelle Bells." Lexis said. "But on some real talk, congrats. How far along are you and is Arlie the father?"

"I still want just one of Arlie's kids. Just one and that's it but I'll be 12 weeks along in two days. I found out when Sweets and I went to the doctors for my flu and decided to share the news at a family dinner." She said. "I know you're ecstatic by the fact you've had that smile on your face this whole time." She said to me.

"Hell yeah I am. I've been wanting kids since my late twenties and now look what we're finally having." I just don't even know what to say. Happy or excited aren't strong enough words to describe how I'm feeling about this. My ideal life is finally falling into place... All that patient waiting has paid off in more than just one way.

"You're never having one of my kids Tilly Beans. I'm done with kids. I got as many as I need, so I'm done-"

"You wouldn't even need to be apart of the child's life! You can just be Uncle Arlie but we'd lowkey know you're Daddy Arlie!" She protested back which made me laugh.

"Arlie's a party pooper, Tilly Beans." Varo said.

"Shut up Varo-"

"Can we just acknowledge the fact that Tilly Beans, yes Tilly Beans, is currently with child and will be giving birth in about six months?" Ginot said from the end of the table.