5. The Earthquake

Start from the beginning

He ran inside... I went behind him... We reached the locker room which was completely broken... There was no way to go inside because before the door there where many bricks which closed the door... I ask...

Faisu: now what to do???... I think she is inside... But the condition is not good of this room... What to do???...

Sid: no I can't let her die... I have to save her...

Faisu: but how???... The door is blocked due to the bricks, there is no way to go inside... We can't break this wall...

I saw Sid was angry... He punched the wall hard... Oh god why he is hurting himself... He will injured himself... I took his hand and said...

Faisu: are you gone mad???... Why you are hurting yourself???...

But all of a sudden the wall breaks... What the hell!!!... How did this wall breaks???... Sid just punched it and it breaks!!!... All the miracles are happening in these days... Sid said...

Sid: the wall has been break let's go inside and save Roshni Mam...

Faisu: how did you break this wall???...

Sid: how means???...

Faisu: you just punch the wall and the wall breaks... How this is possible???..

Sid: what rubbish you are talking Faisu... Due to the earthquake the wall must become weak and that's why when I punched the wall, it's falls down... Now let's go inside and save Roshni mam...

I nodded my head in confusion... Is it possible???... We went inside... We saw that Roshni was under the lockers, which falls down on her... I went towards the lockers and tried to remove it... Oh god it's so heavy... But Sid came to me and pushed the locker... I went aside... And he lift the locker and throw it other side... My mouth was hung open... He threw the locker that I could not even lift... How???... This is a shocking day for me... First Jannat predict the earthquake with the help of that green light and now Sid turns into Hulk... What is happening???... Roshni was unconscious so Sid pick up Roshni in a bridal style and we went outside... There were doctors outside the college building... Sid put Roshni in the stretcher... They were doing her treatment...  Avu and Jannat came running towards us... Avu ask...

Avu: is she fine???...

Sid holds her hand and dragged her in a lonely place... Me and Jannat follow them... Sid said...

Sid: first you both tell us, who are you???...

Avu: what you are saying Sid... My name is...

Sid: I know your name, but I am asking who you are???... What is your motive???... First you control Roshni and she speaks truth in front of the whole college... And now Jannat predict the earthquake which is impossible for a normal human being... Even computer can't correctly predict the climatic changes... Do you think we are fools...

Faisu: even I saw a green light which was oozing from the desk or would I say from your hand Jannat... First when Sid told me about his doubts, I thought that he is hallucinating but now I am sure that he is not hallucinating... He is right... Tell us who you are???... What is your motive?...

Avu: you guys are misunderstood us... I don't know how Roshni told the truth in front of everyone...

Jannat: and about the prediction I have told you how I predicted it...

Avu: and didn't you happy after getting rid of that Roshni or you want to spend night with her...

Sid(Shout): AVNEET!!!...