| 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅 |

Start from the beginning

"good to know." I nodded, not forgetting to check my phone to make sure we had enough spare time. "I'm gonna go make breakfast, it'll most likely be done by the time you're downstairs." I said as I walked towards my bedroom door first.

he hummed, following quickly behind me as we both walked out of my room and went separate ways.
______

(15 minutes later)

I was making fruit pancakes while listening to music. I mumbled the lyrics to myself, failing to notice another presence enter the room sneakily making their way behind me. I only noticed when I felt a sensation on my waist. I full on screamed when I felt someone –whom I could only assume was san– tickling me.

"I have to— I- I have to finish c–ooking san!" I attempted to speak, trying to form a sentence in between laughter.

san chuckled to himself and move his hands away from the flailing male, a dimpled grin still present on his visage.

"saw the opportunity and took it, a shame you were the victim to such a crime." san joked with a heartfelt look on his face, one hand to his chest as he mimicked hurt, a shake of his head and fake pout sealing the act.

I rolled my eyes, turning around to finish cooking while san took a seat at one of the stools in front of the kitchen island. I put the food equally on two plates and set them on them on the island, sitting at the stool next to san and began to eat.

"so. .in a relationship?" I asked under my breath, trying to break the silence.

"nope, It's been. . . I believe three years. I'm not sure. what about you?" san shrugged, looking at me with an eyebrow raised as he continued eating.

"me? no." I sheepishly looked down at my plate, picking at my food. san stopped eating and stared off, looking as if he were thinking.

"well, how long has it been since you were last in a relationship?" san asked as he stuffed his mouth with food, catching onto how the subject was a bit touchy.

"I was sixteen last time I dated." I answered simply, taking a bite of my pancakes while san started counting with his fingers while quietly saying numbers. I stopped chewing and gave him a questioning look.

he lit up, excitely smacking the island's surface. "2 years and 351 days!" he shouted proudly, a wide grin on his face.

"took you long enough." I said sarcastically, finishing my food just as san started sulking.

"you don't have to be a meanie." he said with a pout, which looked funny with how his sharp features suddenly softened a bunch. also, when he crossed his arms I couldn't help but cackle, the buff build of the limbs making him look like a man baby. it was a goofy scene.

when I got over how funny the situation was, I stood up to put my dishes in the sink.

"hurry up you big baby so we can leave." I laughed, staring at san with my arms now crossed. he let go of the facade, dropping his arms and glaring at me.

"ugh fine." he hurriedly finished his food and put his dishes in the sink utop mine.

we both walked to the entrance room while talking about random things until we made it to the front door, san immediately rushing ahead to open it.

"after you my majesty." he said bowing with a playful grin, obviously cringing at his own words.

"that was corny." I grimaced, scrunching my nose with a scoff, nonetheless walking outside into the open air.

"and you aren't?" san said sarcastically, closing the door behind himself and locking it before jogging to walk next to me.

"no." I looked at him with an expression that was intended to gaslight him into thinking it was an obvious fact. but he didn't falter and instead rolled his eyes.

"wait. . .where'd you get our house key?" I finally realized, furrowed my brows with a questioning gaze his way.

"oh. your father handed it to me and said 'just in case wooyoung forgets' or something like that." san said with a casual pout, not really taking into account why the elder man would say such a thing.

"well I took offense to that." I huffed, putting my hand on my chest with a monotone, almost life questioning face.

the conversation was brushed off as we began talking about other things.

--

__________

lmao this authors note
is from so far into the future
but I just needed to edit the ending
so I wanted to drop by and
leave a little message.
:)

--
_

______

next chapter»