Pilot

- Season 1, Episode 1 -

I wake up to hear my alarm ringing. I groaned, and fully woke up.

I showered very quickly, then putting on a stripped shirt, and jeans to go with that. I had white Nike socks, and my Air forces 1's.

I walked downstairs, and saw no one here. My parents usually never be here, so it's always me. Both of my mom and a dad is a singer.

I grabbed an quick apple, and then grabbed my bookbag, and exited the the door. Off to school.

*At School*

Today, I had to show the new kid around. He was currently a new kid from Crenshaw. Coach Baker says he's very good at football.

"Angelina. Hey." Jordan walks up to me. If yall don't know, Jordan Baker, he's the team QB1 and also is a son of Coach Baker and a twin of Olivia Baker.

Sometimes he could be an asshole, but ill admit it, he's still an good person.

"Hi. So, you heard about the new kid?" I said, as we walked into the school.

Almost everyone had their eyes on us. Every knows Jordan likes me, and everyone knows I like Jordan.

"Yeah. My dad's been talking about him every since. How's he a good player, how's he gonna save our team, blah, blah."

"Well, Jordan. Maybe, he's right. Not saying you have bad teammates, but saying like, he might help yall get to state." I said, getting my books out my bag, and putting it into the locker after.

"True. I mean, Asher didn't get us to state, but he promised he could."

"I know, atleast he tried. Got to get to class, see ya." I went inside the classroom, greeting the teacher and sitting into my original seat.

Class went by pretty fast. I exited the door, with Jordan's twin sister, Olivia.

"My dad told you about the new kid?" Olivia asked.

"Yup. He's gonna be under my wing all day, I have to show him around."

"This won't be to bad," Olivia said. We were at the football court. We saw Coach Baker, and the new kid.

"Anglina. This is Spencer James. Spencer, this is Anglina."

"Hey, Spencer. Come, let me show you around." I then led him around the school. Basically, an tour.

***

"So lay it on me, Crips or Bloods?" Asher took a sip of his water.

"Excuse me?" Spencer angerly said, trying to get to him.

"What? I've only saw one on YouTube."

"You've wouldn't never saw it if it never bit you in the white damn ass." JJ joked. I didn't think it was funny. To make a new kid angry on the first day, is priceless.

Spencer almost got to Asher, but I had a grip on him. I can admit, he's strong as hell. He cooled down, then went to an empty table, with Leila following.

"If I wasn't holding Spencer, I would've let him fight your ass." I huffed, then grabbed my lunch and headed to the empty table.

"Hey Spencer, I'm so sorry about Asher. He's usually the rudest one in yall team." I said.

"You good. That just got me mad tight, but it's aight."

"Good." I smile, then ate my subway sandwich.

The day's almost over. I walked to my last class, which was Sceience. I had Olivia and JJ.

"What's up ladies, did yall miss me?" JJ said, to the girls that were in our group. We were currently in groups of 6 to discuss whatever we was learning about in Sceience.

Some girls mumbled, some gave him dirty looks. Usually, girls would be all over him, but I guess not today.

I sighed, ready to leave the classroom. Rylie continued to read the article that the teacher gave us, and we soon answered questions about it.

The bell rings.

"Okay, class. I guess this is the end of the day. Before you're dismissed, you need to work on the last 8 problems, and return them tomorrow for an full grade. Goodbye everyone, and have a good evening."

I was so ready to leave. At this point, I needed my bed by now. I quickly grab my backpack, and exciting the classroom.

"Hey, wanna come over today?" Olivia asked, walking besides me.

"I don't know, Liv." I sigh.

"Hey, what's wrong, sis?"

"It's nothing. Just want to get home." I utter.

"Mm. Okay, well. Text me once you get home." Olivia said and walked away. I got into my car, and driving off.

Before I went home, I stopped by In & Out. After getting food, I went home.

***

I sat on my bed, working problem 7, until Liv texted me.

Livvy <3

Hey, why didn't you text me when you got home?

ME

Uh, sorry Liv. Got straight to working the science problems.

Livvy <3

Ehh, girl you know it's okay.

ME

Good. What you doing right now?

Livvy <3

Let me tell you. Jordan bought home thee Spencer James, and the boys and my dad had team bonding. Now, I'm stuck with my mom, which she's not paying attention to me right now.

ME

Aw, I wish I was there to cheer ya up. Liv, I'm gonna head to bed. Gonna text you tomorrow morning. Okay?

Livvy <3

Okay. Well, see you tomorrow morning. Goodnight, and love ya sis.

ME

Love you too.
read 9:15PM

I worked on my last problem, and soon fell asleep.