❦〚Small Talk 〛❦

Começar do início

        "Quiet, everyone!" Midnight yelled, since she knows how the adults talk about her, since she is the R-Rated Hero. "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!"

        (Y/n) laughed, causing a few people to look at her. She didn't care though, this was going to be entertaining.

        "I pledge..." The ash blonde boy said. "That I'll be number one."

        That did it for (Y/n). She laughed so much, she fell backwards.

        Katsuki's declaration of war against the rest of the first year classes, caused an uproar of pretty much every class. (Y/n) was too busy laughing her ass off, that she wasn't even bothered. Now if she was able to participate, she'd still laugh anyways, since she finds it entertaining on how competitive Bakugou can be. "Great job you Pomeranian!"

        "Wanna say that to my face you Alchemy freak!?" Katsuki yelled back at (Y/n), which caused the girl to laugh even more. How he can hear her over the uproar of the students, no one knows.

        "You're a Pomeranian!" (Y/n) yelled again.

        Moving on.

        "Now, let's get started right away!" Midnight yelled, making the uproar die down. "The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, any drink their tears here! Now, here's the fateful first game!"

        A large screen appeared, where it looked like a casino slot machine was being used (that probably made no sense whatsoever). The games were all random, well, the first two were always random. (Y/n) remembers seeing three very unique people who stood out to her.

        "this year, it's...." And the event popped up. "This!"

        It was a race.

        "All 11 classes will participate in this race," Midnight was facing the board where the event was being explained. "The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium-about four kilometers! our school's selling point is freedom!" She licked her lips, a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places everyone!"

        "Now this will be entertaining," (Y/n) mumbled. "Let's just hope no one goes flying."

        Yeah, when (Y/n) said she was hoping no one went flying, she meant it. Izuku went flying near the end of the race, and took first place. To say (Y/n) wasn't expecting something that creative, she meant it. She knew the bell was creative and smart, but she didn't expect reckless too. She will admit that his creativity for using a piece of metal from one of the bots and then dug up a bunch of the bombs and then used them to fly, that was quite impressive. But, that was very reckless if something had gone wrong.

        Cheering from the stands, (Y/n) was jumping up and down with her arms and hands in the air, jumping up and down. "Good job Midoriya! That was amazing!"

        "Shut up you Alchemy freak!" Katsuki yelled at (Y/n). "Don't cheer for that damned Deku!"

        "You're just mad you didn't get first place you angry Pomeranian!" (Y/n) yelled back, a smile still on her face. "Now suck it up!"

        "(Y/n)-san!" Izuku yelled. He wasn't expecting her to be so loud, since (Y/n) is often very quiet and observing before she says anything.

        "Good job Todoroki! You're ice Quirk is amazing!" (Y/n) cheered as well. "Amazing job!"

        Todoroki gave her a side ways glance, before he turned his head away. He's not gonna admit it, but having someone cheer him on, it was kinda nice. Better than whatever his stupid father was going to say anyways.