Season 2 Episode 2

A week has passed since their one-month fair has ended.  Ha Jin's cheeks were sunken due to insomnia and too much thinking, and purple circles formed under her eyes.  No matter how much she tries not to show it at work, she feels depressed when she goes home.  In her daily routine, a familiar voice is played in her ear while she is doing her job as a salesperson at stores that sell make-up materials.

"I think this color will suit you very well."

This familiar voice may come from someone who was visiting the store with his girlfriend.  Although she wants to turn her head, she cannot look because of the customer she is take care in at that moment.  The familiar voice is heard more closely this time as the customer walks away.

"Sorry, can you help us?"

When she turns to him, she is surprised that the voice she hears is indeed the person she guessed.  Unintentionally, words pour out of her mouth.

"Beak Ah ..."

The guy and his girlfriend look at each other.  His girlfriend asks suspiciously.

"Did you guys meet before?"

The man shakes his head.
"No, we don't meet. She must have mistaken me for someone."

He then turns around and replies to Ha Jin.

"I think you've mistaken me for someone, miss. My name is not Baek Ah. I see you for the first time. Now, if you don't mind these are ..."

Understanding her faux pas, Ha Jin immediately bowed and apologized.

"Sorry, sir. I have likened you to someone I know."

"No matter. I came to buy a gift for my girlfriend. Can you help us?"

"Of course, please come on"

While she is helping them, Ha Jin realizes that everything, his voice, gestures, height, and body are the same as Beak Ah.  But this person is not Baek Ah.

After they left, thoughts began to rush into her mind again.  Is it possible that there is someone who looks a lot like Baek Ah in this world too?  If so ... could the person she saw in the exhibition really be Wang So?

While she leaves work and goes home, she sits in the park on the road.  There is nobody around as it gets dark.  Just her and street lights. She throws her head back and watches the stars.  The stars that were clearly visible in Goryeo are now faint and distant.  She takes a deep sigh and sits there for a while, then returns home.

During their meeting early the next morning, she learns that their company will be acquired by the Wang Group, a large holding, and that they will work as an R&D group for the organic products.  This is a good thing as it means business growth.  They will be inspected a week later, and if all goes well, they will soon be under the umbrella of the Wang Group.  A shareholder who wants to invest in the company himself will come for the audit.  For this, a hard work that will last for a week begins and they work day and night without stopping to fix the deficiencies and to create an order as flawless as possible.

Finally, that big day comes and the high-ranking person from the Wang Group steps into the store.  All employees working in the store greet with their heads down to the person who comes, except for the supervisors. Likewise, Ha Jin too.

While the incoming person is shaking hands with the directors at the door of the store, the salespeople are still bowing their heads.  This is a sign of respect, and to raise their heads, the high-ranking company official must arrive at the directors' office.  The store director sincerely welcomes those who come.