Chapter 1- The 1st meeting

SULLI'S POV:

I woke up with the sound of my Dara unnie who was cooking my breakfast. I hurriedly got out of my bed and took a bath,then wear my uniform ,then get my things ready and went downstairs. When I was about to say goodmorning, I heard my mom telling something about Chanyeol oppa- unnie's boyfriend.

"Nice to see you my dear" my mom told him."Don't dare to hurt my Dara if you don' t want to get punched." Father jokingly said. " oh. Dongsaeng!!" Oppa said. I think he saw behind my parents' back. "annyeong oppa" I said lazily. "Oh. What's the problem? Are you sick? " Dara unnie asked "no I'm completely fine" I said. I ate my breakfast with my parents not because it should be like that but because Chanyeol oppa is here. My mom and dad are talking to my sister happily and even teasing them. ~Oh how I wished that omma and appa are like that to me too everyday~ I thought.

"I'm leaving." I said kind of interrupting their conversation. "Oh. Okay..bye. take care dongsaeng"Dara unnie said. My parents? Not even a word.

I'm Choi Jinri but I'm known as Sulli in school. I'm a 4th year student in The University Of California. Actually we're Korean but we lived here when my father died.

I left the house with the mark of sadness in my face. ~Appa. Where are you?  Why do you have to go? You know what I feel so sad here. My dara Unnie was the only who only cares about me. My parents. They don't care~. My parents let me use use the last name of my father. While they let Dara unnie use my stepfather's because my unnie is the favorite daughter....for me.

I arrived at the university one hour before classes start. "Well I think I'm just irritated earlier... is there someone here already?" I asked myself. I put my earphones and clicked the song me and my bestfriends made... my parents didn't know about it only my unnie. When the song changed I remembered what happened earlier. But because I was really preoccupied I didn't saw the person infront of me causing us to bump at each other. "Hey!! Are you blind??!!" The man said then left me. ~Aigoo. So helpful~ I thought sarcastically.

MINHO'S POV:

"Hey!! Are you blind??!!" I said to the girl that I bumped in. I just left her there lying on the floor,, well... she deserves it thought.. she's not looking on the way.

I'm Choi Minho. I'm a 4th year student here in University of California. My sister is Victoria Song... yes SONG because my great father left us.. my sister is using the last name of my great father, while I'm using my stepfather's.

The bell already rang, which means the start of hell day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey!! 1St chappy's up hope you like it....if someones reading this. And i wont promise that i'll update every week every sunday but i'll update if i can..

GOODDAY!!!    ^_^