'Fine by me... you always favoured her anyway... good luck trying to get her back...' she sing songs before exciting the hotel room with the most evil laugh ever heard.

Steve pushes Bucky further back until Dolores is out of sight. A law suit is not what Bucky needs right now. Bucky's attempts to get to Dolores weaken before he lets himself drop on the bed.

'I blew it... Y/n will never want to see me again all because of Dolores' sick little game...' he sniffs. 'I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her and I fucking ruined it!' He yells angry.

'Hey... hey there's some hope left Buck, come on... we can't give up... maybe once she hears the whole story-'

'She won't listen.. I've tried calling her, texting her even the song on the radio does nothing.. we're over...' he slumps against the headboard. 'Years down the drain because of fucking Dolores..'

'Maybe Natasha can figure out a way to get her here.. maybe she will listen then... don't give up just yet.. I'll give Nat a call...'

'Do whatever you want... doesn't matter now anyway...'

•••

You lie awake. Staring up at the ceiling like you have been for a long time already. Your phone keeps buzzing and you let it buzz.

Bucky has been calling you all night, yet you can't find the strength in you to actually block him. He was a big part of your life, it's not something you can cut out. It's not something you will go numb over because your feelings are so strong.

The phone in the living room rings. You almost forgot he has that number as well. You groan as you slide out of the bed and pad to the living room.

Your halfway reaching for that plug to pull, when it gets send to voicemail. Your heart is beating out of your chest, you wait for him to speak up, and he does.

'Hi.. it's uh.. it's Bucky.. I know you don't want to talk to me, or see me... or hear me.. I get that.. I was an asshole and i should've trusted literally anyone else than Dolores when it comes to you... I found that out the hard way... I guess I'm.. I'm calling to apologise, and explain why I did the most stupid fucking thing in my whole life...'

You sit down in the cold floor, your eyes trained on the phone. Your ears focus on the emotion behind the words. You can tell he's been crying.

'I guess I'm asking if you'd want to meet me somewhere so that I can explain... that's all I want.. to explain myself to you... I love you.. fuck I love you so much...please call me back...'

You burst into tears, all the emotions coming to hit you at full force. All the events leading up to this catch up with you, so you sit there. Bawling your eyes out.

You get up from the floor after a while and rush to your bedroom. You grab your phone and text Nat to come over. But it seems that in your rush, you might've made a mistake.
•••

'Hi...'

Your eyes widen at the person at your doorstep. What's he doing here?

'What are you doing here?' Your face hardens again.

'You texts me to come over so I...' he stops mid sentence and realises by the look on your face that it wasn't your intention to send that text to him. 'I think it wasn't meant for me...' he sighs.

'It wasn't...'

It stays awkwardly silent for a few beats. You're thinking about letting him explain himself anyway. But then what would be the use? You don't think any kind of explanation would make you less angry or heartbroken.

Marvel imagines pt.4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें