Chapter 2

Mr Hayes POV:

We walked into his office and I wanted to bend him over on the desk there and then. He drops himself into his chair whilst man spreading. I could get on my knees and give him a blowy if I didn't have class in 15 minutes. He smirked and said "on your knees now".

My Harrions POV:

I was feeling very bold with myself today and felt this was a good enough confession for him. I loved the dominance and control I had over him. As I watched him, in utter shock at what I said I see him slowly crouch down readying himself. His hands slid over my belt and unbuckled it. He chucked it across the room and pulled my pants down to my ankles his breathe now quickening at seeing my size.

Mr Hayes POV:

I moved my head downwards and wrapped my plump lips around his cock. He pushed my head so far that it hit the back of my throat, I felt myself gaging and pulled away to see him smiling over me like he was the dominant one, which I didn't like, so I grabbed him roughly and bent him over the desk. I whipped out my member and slid it inside him, he gasped at the pace. This continued for three minutes straight we were both worn out at the end of it and had to quickly get changed and make ourselves look neat and formal so no one would notice.