𝟎𝟖⭒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

Börja om från början

Saturday, 8:00 PM.

After many lingerie changes, makeup, and hair touch-ups, we begin to take the last few shots. I'm nearing the end of my photoshoot, I'd say it's been about 3 long hours since we started and Katsuki has not taken his eyes off me since the start. I noticed whenever the photographer would grab my body to position my body for a pose Katsuki would tense up and dart his eyes at the photographer. If his looks could kill, everyone on the set would be dead. After a couple more shots we quickly wrap up and I go to change back into my regular clothes. While changing my door slightly opens, as a reflex I quickly cover myself while turning around to see who it is.

"Katsuki!" I say a bit startled. "The fuck you want, I'm changing," I say trying to shoo him out. "You don't have you to cover yourself, nothing I haven't seen shortie," He says grabbing my wrist with one hand and tracing my curves with his other hands. He licks his lips with a smirk and closes the gap between us holding our bodies against each other. "Katsuki, I'm basically still at work, we can't do this here," I say slightly pushing him back with a light smile. "Y/n..." He says in a needy voice. "I need you," He says trying to pull me back in his embrace. " "And you'll get me, love, just not right now," I say pushing past him. He lets out a sexually frustrated grunt, I've never seen him this needy before, he must be going through it.

――――

Saturday, 9:30 PM.

We grab a quick bite to eat before heading back to the hotel to get ready to go to the club with our friends. We take showers and I decide to wear a black off-the-shoulder mini dress with an open back and my glossy red bottoms. Katsuki Is already ready and is rushing me to hurry up while I touch up my hair and makeup. "Hurry up dumbass, you're always late for everything," He says annoyed, "I'm done, damn," I say grabbing my purse. We meet up with our friends at the downstairs lobby and head to the club. "LET'S GET TURNT!" Mina says pretty loud walking out of the hotel causing all of us to laugh and get a few dirty looks from people.

We arrive at a nearby nightclub with the music blasting and the smell of alcohol all over the place. I'm sitting down at the bar next to Kastuki vibing to the music "Let's dance," I say grabbing his arm trying to lighten our moods. "Not happening, you know I don't like dancing," Katsuki snares. "Let alone dancing in front of other people... no thank you," He says snatching his hand back taking a sip from his drink. "Fine," I finish my drink then slam it on the bar table glaring at Kastuki, and head towards the dance floor and meet up with the girls on the dance floor.

There are many people grinding, kissing, talking, and all in all, just vibing. I hear one of my favorite songs play "Kiss it better" by Rihanna. I start to feel the vibe and the lyrics and sway my hips occasionally grinding them. Shortly I feel someone grab my waist from behind me matching my pace. I don't turn around because I know Katsuki's behind me, I can recognize his touch anywhere. Katsuki finally came around to his senses. "Katsuki," I say breathlessly due to his expert hands grabbing my body in all the right places. He continues to grind and grab my ass while letting out breaths on the shell of my ear. "You're so sexy," He says in a low growl while slowly kissing my neck. I love the feeling of his body against me, it drives me crazy. We stay like that until the song is over and Katsuki slowly turns me around. "Can I kiss you y/n?" He says inches away from my face. I nod and our lips crash together and we engage in a hot make-out sesh. He gropes my ass with a passion wishing for more. "Let's leave," He says in between kisses. "But our friends," I say breathlessly. "I don't care, they'll see us tomorrow," He says leading me out of the club.

――――

"🔊🔊"