Just friends, right?

Floor jansen and Simone Simons were on tour together with their bands Revamp and Epica. They decided that they wanted to spend their off day in London, shopping and going out to dinner together.

"Hey, can I come in?" the redhead asked as she was knocking on Floor's hotelroom door. "Yes sure come in" Floor said as she quickly put on her shirt. They we're supposed to go out to go shopping. "I'm sorry I'm a running a bit late, I couldn't get the shower to work this morning." Floor said in a shy tone as she wasn't wearing any pants yet. "These showers are so annoying. Its alright tho. Do you want me to come back a little later?" Simone asked. "No thats fine. Just give me a sec to put on some pants and a little bit of make up and then we can go" Floor replied.

Simone sat down on Floor's bed waiting for her. She couldn't help but stare at Floor while she was getting dressed. Lately they had been spending a lot of time together and Simone has started to fall in love with Floor.

"Enjoying the view?" Floor asked with a smirk on het face. Simone turned red and said "Lets just go Floortje".

After hours of shopping, they decided to go to Victoria's Secret to buy lingerie. Floor was looking at a red laced bra with matching underwear and Simone wanted to buy some bra's too. After a while they went to the fitting rooms. Simone felt the biggest urge to go into Floor's fitting room. For a moment she thought about it and was like, fuck it let's go. So Simone, who was in the space next to Floor, went into Floor's fitting room. She was in her bra and jean shorts.

Floor who wasn't wearing a bra yet didn't expect her friend to come in and said "Oh wow Simone, that looks great on you" while covering herself with her hands. "Thanks Floor, I'm sorry I thought you were already wearing your bra." She shyly said. "Thats ok, we're both women anyways" Floor said as she put on one of her bra's.

The rest of the day Simone was in a mood to tease Floor for some reason. She wanted to tell her she has a crush on her, but she liked the teasing a lot.

After a few more hours they decided to go to dinner together. They went to a fancy sushi restaurant and started ordering. "I'm so happy to be on tour with you. It's been so great having you around" Floor said as she looked Simone in the eye. "Thanks Floortje. I love this place. It's so beautiful" Simone replied. "It wouldn't be nearly as lovely without you tho" Floor said which made the redhead blush madly.

After dinner and a little too many drinks they decided to walk back to their hotel. It was getting quite chilly and Floor wrapped her arm around Simone. Simone leaned into Floor a little bit more. She felt the biggest urge to just kiss her, but she couldn't. Not yet.

They got back to their hotel and Floor walked Simone back to her room. Simone asked Floor to stay for a while to watch movies together since it wasn't that late yet and Floor agreed. Simone started undressing to put her pajamas back on and felt Floor staring. "Look who's enjoying the view now" she said with a smirk. She took off her shirt and walked up to the bed were Floor was sitting. She straddled Floor's hips and kissed her. This took Floor by surprise but she kissed back.

The kiss was very intense and tongues got involved. "Why did you just kiss me?" Floor asked Simone. "Because I'm in love with you Floor. Also, I think you're hot" she said with a smirk. Floor looked at her with the cutest smile and kissed her. "I love you too. I thought I'd never get to say that to you but I'm glad I did". Simone smiled and kissed Floor. Her arms slid down to Floor's t shirt as she tried to rid her of it. After that she unclasped Floor's bra and started kissing her neck. Floor let out small moans and tilted her head so Simone could reach her neck better. She kissed her neck, her lips and her cheeks until Floor pushed her away. "Are you sure about this?" she asked. "Oh believe me, I'm sure." Simone said as she pushed Floor down to the bed. She started kissing her way down Floor's body, making sure to leave no inch of her unkissed. When she reached Floor's pants she looked up and asked if it was ok. "Yes" Floor replied. Simone took off Floor's shorts and started kissing her bikini line. Floor couldn't hide her moans anymore. It felt like she was dreaming. She felt herself getting dripping wet. Simone lustfully ripped Floor's panties down and kissed her centre. "Ahh Simone" Floor moaned. Simone started kissing her inner thighs and licking them. She was doing everything she could to tease the hell out of Floor. "Please do it Simone, I can't handle it anymore." Floor said in between breaths. "Well alright then" Simone said before she dove into Floor's centre. She started licking up and down and left none of her juices to waste. "Ahh yes please keep going" Floor moaned. She tangled her hands in Simone's hair. "Ahh omg Simone ... omg yes" she moaned. Simone kept licking and kissing her centre until she felt Floor tighten. She decided to add her index finger next to her mouth to bring Floor to the edge. With a loud scream Floor came and trapped Simone into her legs. "You like that?" Simone asked. Floor let her out of her legs and said "I ... uhm ... that was ... awesome". Simone slid on top of Floor and she kissed her. Floor placed her hands on Simone's butt and intensified the kiss. "Floor felt herself getting tired and pulled out. "I love you" she said before falling asleep. "I love you too, so much. So very much." Simone said as she placed a kiss on her cheek. She took the blanket and wrapped her arms around Floor, spooning her. She kissed her cheek one more time before drifting off into sleep.

This is my first ever smut chapter so bare with me here lol. I'm planning on writing at least one more chapter of this story because I don't feel like its done yet. Let me know if you like it or not!!❤️