Finally Jisoo calm down and asked in between her sobs," Wh-what was th-that Lily?"

" Don't know Chichoo. Just think that it's just a nightmare." Lisa replied while hugging her.

" I'm getting scared. What if it comes back?

"Don't worry Chichoo nothing will happen. Don't get scared. I'm here for you." Lisa said while patting Jisoo's head.

They heard the doorbell which made both of them to come back to sense. They went downstairs and saw some officers.
Lisa was confused as they didn't called the cops for help. So she asked them to show their IDs. After showing them, Lisa opened the door.

"Miss we are here....." Before the officer could complete his sentence Lisa cut him saying," Pls sir help us. Someone is there in upstairs and he just ran away. Some one tried to attack us. Pls help us."

" Okay okay miss calm down we will go and check." One lady officer said. One officer was searching upstairs while one was searching the backyard and the lady officer was comforting them.

The officer went to their room and started to search everywhere but couldn't find anything.
Neither any foot print nor any crack in the window. The officer thought they must have got scared after watching a horror movie.

"Sorry miss I didn't find anything there." The officer said.

" Me too, couldn't find anyone nor any foot prints." Said the officer who went to check outside their house.

Jisoo and Lisa was confused. So they went upstairs to check themselves. They saw everything was there as it was before.They both were so confused and shock. They went near the window but couldn't find anything. The were searching everywhere to find any thing to prove thier point but couldn't find any. Their mind was filled with questions.
They both were so scared that they didn't asked why the officers even came.

"Miss we are here to inform you that Mr and Mrs John has got into an accident come with us as soon as possible." spoke one of the officer interrupting their thoughts. Lisa started to break down while Jisoo was silent, couldn't take what the officer said.

They just followed the officers without saying anything. The officers were trying to comfort them but all went in vain. After reaching there, on one side they saw their parent's car crashed into a tree and on the other side they saw their parent's in the ambulance stretcher. After seeing them they felt like someone has stabbed their heart with a knife. The doctor and nurses are trying their best to bring back their life. Lisa and Jisoo went near them and took thier hands and started to tear up. Mary and John's breathing started to get heavy and finally they give up. Lisa started to cry very badly. While Jisoo was not even moving or reacting, she was just staring at them. She stood there numb. They both felt their world falling apart.

"Jisoo tell me, this is not real Right? It's just a nightmare right? Tell me? tell me?" Lisa said while shedding more tears

"Jisoo tell me, this is not real Right? It's just a nightmare right? Tell me? tell me?" Lisa said while shedding more tears. Jisoo was silently crying.

Lisa went near her mom and said," Mom wake up. I'll be a good daughter from now on. I'll stop playing video games and will not go against you. Pls wake up. Pleaseeeeeee." Seeing this Jisoo started to break down. Jisoo went near her and hugged her tightly.

" The-they are g-gone."Jisoo said in between her sobs.

" N-no they can't l-leave us Jisoo."

Lisa noticed something which made her to search everywhere to prove her thought. Suddenly Lisa started to shout,

.

"THIS IS NOT OUR MOM AND DAD."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope you all are safe.....
Any guess why did Lisa said that?🤔
Do vote🌟 and comment if you like this chapter....
Sorry for late update. Will try to update once in every week until then stay safe stay healthy.❤️❤️ Bye bye...

❤️❤️ Bye bye

                                  ~

~