"You should bought pizza! May pa 'no pizza for sick baby' ka pang nalalaman when these foods are no different to pizza!" I rolled my eyes and sip to my bubble tea.

"Wala lang akong ibang masabi sa pag pasok ko kanina" He chuckled and get a nuggets at sinubo saakin.

He talk a lot at kinwento niya saaken kung paano siya umalis sa ball when he found out about my condition, kinwento niya din saaken ang sobrang pag-aalala niya sa mga hindi ko pag sagot sa mga tawag niya and I laugh at that.

"Wait here, may kukunin lang ako sa labas" He said out of nowhere and he's confusing me. I just nod at sinundan siya sa mga tingin ko.

I didn't bothered to look after him, nagpatuloy lang ako sa pagkain while keep on trying to stop my runny nose. Napansin kong nasa tabi ko na siya, hindi ko lang siya pinansin at inabot ko ang isang caramel kettle corn.

"Ain't never felt this way" Halos mabitawan ko ang isang paper bag na kettle corn when he suddenly sang and strum a guitar. When I look at him, he smiled at me and continue strumming the guitar. "Can't get enough so stay with me" He continue singing. Every verse he sang sends a beautiful rhythm to my heart and his beautiful voice was heavenly and filled with serenity. He continue singing and my heart thumping so fast and any time lalabas na siya sa ribcage ko. Every beat of my heart own the voice of its owner.

"...and you need to know that you keep me up all night, all night" There was a paused but his finger remain on the strings and I met his eyes filled with love and adoration "Oh, my heart hurt so good, I love you babe so bad, so bad" He ended the song together with the strumming of his finger.

I wasn't able to utter a word now, I was quiet dumbfounded and only I can see now is his face with the most beautiful smile. I don't know if I'm out of my mind or whatsoever but I see some glittering effect in his smile.

"Did you like it?" From a long silence between us, I was back to my sense when his soft voice reach my ear.

"U-uhm" I couldn't talk, I can't express what I feel because his voice keep on playing inside my head that linger into my heart.

He didn't talk back, but I heard an intro of a song that played from his phone. Nilingon ko siya, tumayo siya sa harapan ko at ngumiti habang nakatingin sa mga mata kong walang ideya sa mga ginagawa niya ngayong gabi.

"May I? My love." Inilahad niya ang kamay niya sa harap ko, asking me to hold it, I didn't hesistate to hold his hand and he slowly pull me to stand up, I was still feel sick but his hold cure me. I was caught on his arm, holding me like his precious tressure that no one could ever lay a hand. It was gentle and full of assurance.

"Love" I utter as he replace his hand on my waist and replace mine around his neck.

He kiss my forehead "Follow my rhythm love" He said softly and he slowly move his body together with mine. We we're dancing with the rhythm of the romantic song he played.

I suddenly feel so emotional and I can't help but to drop a tears and hug him. I place my head on his well-worked chest and I was sobbing like a little girl and she slowly brushing his hand on my head. I never felt this before, it's feel heartstrings and this is so wholesome. My heart never feel so full like this before.

"Mas gugustohin kong isayaw ka dito sa tahimik at medyo madilim na lugar kaysa doon sa mailaw at eleganteng lugar at hawak ang ibang babae" He said while keep on brushing my hair slowly while we're still dancing. I just sob in answer and buried my face on his chest.