It was about 8:00am when Eda woke up to an empty bed. She didn't know when she fell asleep and she wasn't sure if Serkan even returned. She hasn't seen him in over 12 hours and she missed him so much. She found a little sticky note stuck on the lamp shade that read "had to leave early benim güzelin. I have a little something for you on the chair. Please do wear it. Lütfen." Serkan has a habit of leaving these little notes around the house when ever he feels the need to make it up to her. She loved it. This sweet gesture of the robot Bolat warmed her heart every single time. The man has come a long way from being an insensitive, rude robot to the kind, sweet, romantic person that he is today. At least with her.

Eda got out of the bed and walked to the accent chair, to find a beautiful red dress that was sultry and work appropriate at the same time. Her husband had an eye for clothes, especially the ones that would look good on her. Also, there was a pair of contrasting black lingerie.

Picture courtesy (Google)

Eda took a quick shower and dolled herself up. She loved dressing up. It made her feel better and she loved dressing up for her husband especially because she knows how to frustrate him. She was ready for the tease show today. But little did she know about Serkan's plan for her.

Eda walked into the office like the boss she is. As she walked into the board room, she was Ferit and Engin already present. She casually strolled in like she was ready to torture her husband with her looks. Serkan smiled widely as he saw his wife strut into the office. He gleefully stood up and greeted her with open arms.

Serkan: Günaydin Mrs. Bolat.

He whispered into her ears saying "oh my, if looks could kill."

Eda: Too bad Mr. Bolat. You can only see and not touch because of you ditching me last night.

Serkan: Is that so? Is that a challenge Mrs. Bolat?

Eda: Evet.

She placed a soft kiss on his cheek as she intentionally pushed her plump breasts against him. She then swagged away to her side of the table. She sensually flipped her hair to the back and glanced at Serkan to watch him burn with desire. She was enjoying this tease.

It's been about 20 minutes into the meeting and since Eda came to the office this morning. Obviously Serkan attention was only on her for the least to say. He was hawking at her even if someone else was talking. He had all his attention her. Eda was enjoying her overly-being-sexy-to-frustrate-him act. Serkan just let her enjoy her momentary victory before he pushed her to the brink and ravished.

Suddenly Eda felt a jolt of vibration. Out of no where. It was sudden, brief but strong. She gripped the edge of the table as her body tensed at the Syrians reaction. She bent over to check if there was something under the table. She looked over at Serkan who was smugly smirking at her. She was confused and frowned at him. She returned back to taking notes of the meeting. But then in a few minutes, she felt another strong pang, except this time it was intense and lingered a few more seconds. She found a moment, when everyone else was engrossed in work to look at Serkan questioning-ly. When no one else were watching them, Serkan waved a little remote at her. Eda couldn't help but gape her mouth open at what her husband has done. What she thought was an innocent outfit and lingerie picked up by her husband, turned out to be vibrating panties. She was shook to say the least. As Eda was staring at him furiously, he buzzed her few more times. The woman was losing it. Whatever and whenever he got these panties, they were hitting all the right spots. The vibration was starting to getting stronger and Eda was starting to soak her panties. She couldn't think coherently, sit straight or even keep herself from moaning. As the vibrations continue to increase in frequency and intensity, she arched her back, pushing her pelvis forward, which only created an even more pleasurable angle. She gripped the edges of the table even harder. She could barley keep her eyes open. Serkan continue to keep the remote at low frequency and just to annoy her even more, he started...

Serkan: Eda, do you have anything else that want to add.

She looked at him and gosh his smug smirk. She wanted to just sit on his face already. She could think of anything.

Eda: Uh... ehm... No..oooo.. I.. think we are... gooood here. We should end meeting here I think.

Serkan: But I think...

Serkan's words trailed off Eda stood up and walked towards him.

Eda: Guys, the meeting is over. I am sorry but Serkan and I have something super urgent to tend to.

Serkan couldn't stop smiling. He knew what he was doing to his wife and he loved watching her lose control. Eda was pissed and flushed at this point. She literally grabbed him by his tie and walked him upstairs to Serkan's old office; all while the vibrator was buzzing torturously in low in her panties. She pushed him to the office and locked door. She swiftly turned around to face him and say...

Eda: Serkan Bolat, I'd never look at panties the same again. They looked so beautiful and innocent. But only you could come with such devious plan.

Serkan: Didn't I tell you I was going to make it up to you? Making up to you includes hard fucking and mind blowing orgasms.

Eda lost it. She swiftly walked towards him, grabbed his face, and captured his lips. She was uncoordinated, urgent and sloppy. She wanted him. She wanted him buried in her. She wanted him to fill her, cum in her. She pulled back to look at him. His eyes were deep and dark. Almost blown with pleasure. She was quickly working on his waistcoat, tie and he helped her with his belt. Eda jumped on him, wrapped her legs around him, aligning her moist, pulsing core right on his hardening erection and whispered "fuck me."

Serkan: With pleasure Sevgilim. Tell me where you want me.

Eda: In me. Fill me. Eat me. Kiss me. All of it Serkan. I want all of you, on and in all of me. Whatever you do, just don't stop.

Serkan pushed Eda to the cold wall. As he was balancing her on the wall with one arm, while she swiftly loosed his pants and let it pool around his ankles. He was teasing her entrance with his tip.

Eda: Serkan, just give it to me!

Serkan harshly plunged into her. His initial thrusts were meticulous to hit the right spot for Eda. He knows it when he hits the spot for her. She was already wet and slick for him from all the foreplay that drove her crazy. Eda clenched around him tighter as her walls were so close to collapsing against him.

Serkan: Your tight warm pussy never ceases to amaze me, Eda. Seni seviyorum.

Eda was feeling dazed. Her vision was becoming hazy. She was only focused on the feeling of him. She really didn't register much of what Serkan said. She couldn't manage to reply. The feeling of Serkan pounding in her was overwhelming her senses.

Eda: Serkan, don't stop!

Serkan picks up his speed and incoherently slams against your walls as she whimpers with pleasure. The coil in her lower abdomen was becoming tighter and tighter by the second. Serkan's breathing quickens as he begins to pound in her erratically. He could feel Eda close to her release. She arches her back, pushing her breast into him. He lightly sucks on her erected, taut nipple.

Serkan: Cum for me bebegim.

Serkan's soft whispers in the corner of her ear lobe, undoes her as she comes crashing down from a violent orgasm, and milking him all into her.

Both of them stood for a few minutes with their foreheads against each other, trying to catch a breath from their exhilarating sex.

Eda: Seni çok seviyorum. But you are so annoying Serkan Bolat!

He smiled at her gently carried her limp body to bathroom to clean up before heading down to maybe actually try get some work done. But he wasn't sure how much of it was going to happen with her strutting along in an outfit like this. He just wanted to pound in her all over again.

A/N: Not going to lie but with no SCK episodes, it's been hard to write. There has been zero motivation to come up with any plot and severe writers block. Inspired by a scene from Ugly Truth. If you have seen it, you know it 😉. Hope you guys enjoyed! Apologies for the typo. Proofreading in progress. I'd appreciate reads, comments and votes please. Thank you for reading!! 🙏🏽🙏🏽