"Are you ready for the revenge?"

Pete's POV:

I smiled as I saw Y/N. My mom wasn't home yet but Betsy was still there so we weren't alone. I didn't know what we should do I just closed the door and then Betsy came downstairs. She looked at Y/N and asked "Isn't that your girlfriend that came to grandma's birthday?" "Ye- I mean no she's not my girlfriend" I looked at Y/N "Yea I am not his girlfriend". I still didn't know what we are I mean we totally aren't friends... I just always feel good when I'm around her.
"So what is she doing here?" I don't know why Betsy kept asking these things but when I wanted to explain her my mom arrived.

My mom looked at all of us "What are y'all doing here?" she was probably stressed because of work and confused that Y/N was here. "I'm sorry mom I tried to talk with you about it. Y/N has some family problems so I wanted to ask you if she could stay at our house for a few days." "Well... yes but she has to sleep with Betsy in a room"
Betsy looked at my mom and was a bit annoyed I don't know if she didn't like Y/N but there would be no reason she doesn't really know her. Y/N saw betsy's annoyed face and said "I'm sorry. If Betsy doesn't want me to sleep in her room I can sleep on the couch-"
"It's okay for me don't worry about that."
I was happy that Y/N could be here with me more or less. I just hoped that she could forget all the problems she has at home when she's with me.

Y/N's POV:

Pete, Betsy and I went upstairs and Betsy showed me her room. It was the first time I was upstairs and I was already happy to be there it was the right choice. Pete also showed me his room but then I got a text message from Jessie.
I sat down on Pete's bed and read the message.
She said "Are you ready for the revenge?".
Pete looked at me "is everything okay?" "Yea everything's good just a weird text message that's all."

I didn't know what to say about the text message but I know Jessie, and I think she's just a bit overreacting or she just wants to scare me, I was sure that when I go to school next day we'll see and talk to each other again.
"I'm a bit tired Pete I think I'll go to bed.."
He smiled and said "good night Y/N" and gave me a kiss on the cheek which made me smile.

In bed I was waiting for Betsy going to bed but she kept asking me questions. "So what do you think about my brother?" "Uh- well... I really like him and he's a nice person.." I didn't want to say too much I was a bit afraid if she'd tell Pete. "It's obviously that you like my brother probably more than just like" she said and I gave her an awkward smile. When Betsy went to bed I tried to sleep in but it was hard because this text message and Pete were running through my head but after 1 hour later I finally fell asleep.

~The next day~

When I woke up I saw Betsy still sleeping I tried to find the bathroom and luckily found it. I went into the bathroom and then I saw Pete brushing his teeth. That could've been embarrassing if it went differently..
His mom already made breakfast. I felt so comfortable at Pete's house I was really happy again after a long time.
I realized that I fell in love with Pete.

~In school~

I went to school just like usual waiting for Jessie but she didn't arrive. First I thought that she is sick but then I saw her in class. I tried to talk with her after school but she was already gone. I wasn't expecting that she's still mad at me and that text message but  that's the last thing I worry about.
I went to the clubhouse and saw Pete. "Hey Y/N, how was your day?" That was the first time he asked me this and I felt so special at that moment so I smiled and said "great how about yours?" "Yea great too but I got a question Y/N.."

Pete's POV:

I was a bit nervous because I tried to ask her out for dinner. It was way easier to ask her out over the phone. "Do you wanna go out for dinner with me tonight?" I saw her smiling even more. "Yea, of course!" she said and I smiled and was happy that I finally did it. "I'll pick you up at home after everything's finished in the clubhouse okay?" I said and she nodded then I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and she left.

When Y/N left I saw Jessie walking over to me. "Hey" she said and I said nothing. I knew that Y/N also was sad because of her. "Y/N and I are friends again so you don't have to worry about that" "that's great". I was happy that everything is getting better for Y/N but jessie kept asking me questions. I didn't mind and answered them.
"So you two are going on a date tonight?" "Yea it's something special I hope she'll like it" She kept asking questions about the date but a bit later she just left.
It was a bit weird but I think that's a girl thing.

When I left the clubhouse I called Y/N.

Y/N's POV:

As Pete called I felt the excitement. He said that he's going to pick me up and then we both hang up. "Betsy do you have anything nice to wear?" "Yes just take something you like I don't mind" I smiled and saw a nice dress.
I was glad that betsy and I had the same size so the dress fitted me.
"Are you and Pete going on a date?" "Yea we're going out for dinner and I'm pretty excited" I tried to not sound that excited.
"I knew it from the beginning" betsy said laughing.
Then Pete arrived and we went to the restaurant.

- I'm sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes English is only my second language :)
And I have school again so I won't have that much time to write the story..