Colin Bridgerton

Colin didn't know when he realised that he loved Y/N. It didn't hit him like lighting, it was gradual. They were always friends, they had first met when some older kids were pushing Colin around and bullying him, Y/N had stormed over pushed the older kids and took Colin's hand and pulled him away. Colin realised he wanted her in his life, even at a young age, he realised how kind she was just from that one minute interaction. 

There was a ball that night at Bridgerton house, Colin was stood to the side drinking with his brothers Anthony and Benedict. He just glanced around the room and his eyes stopped on Y/N and the guy she was dancing with. Colin thought they were way too close, he felt a sense of anger wash over him, he didn't really understand why because they weren't a couple. 

"What are the fuck are they doing" Colin said, his brothers looked at him and then looked at Y/N. "She's dancing with that guy" Benedict and Anthony said at the same time. Colin slammed his drink down on one of the tables near him, Benedict and Colin rolled their eyes and went back to their conversation. They didn't realise that Colin has stormed off.

"Y/N can I speak to you privately please". Y/N looked at him and then her dance partner, they nodded and walked off arm in arm with Colin to a secluded hallway. 

"What is it? What did you need to speak to me about" Y/N said while looking at Colin. "What do you think your doing dancing with him?" Colin demanded. Y/N laughed, "I don't think that's anything do with you, I can dance with who I want to, you aren't my partner". They started to walk off but their arm was caught by Colin. "You're mine" He said before bending down and kissing Y/N with need. They didn't realise that Anthony and Benedict were watching, they high fived and walked away leaving the new happy couple alone.

A/N: Thankyou to @Colin_Bridgerton_x for the idea. I tried to do it the best I could