ºLove

: "how do you spell love?" :

/Chuckles/

: "you don't spell it silly, you feel it" :

- Pooh and Piglet

_______________________________________

"My legs! I can't stand up." Chihiro began to panic when she felt like could stand up, "Help! What do I do?"  She tried to stand up but nothing seems to happen.

"Calm down, Chihiro—" M/N was cut of by the Mysterious boy pushing him out of the way to help Chihiro.

The Unknown boy comforted Chihiro and said, "Take a deep breath". Chihiro took a deep breath while the boy carefully placed his hand on the girl's leg and a white light came out of his hand while  carefully chanting, "In the name of the wind and water within thee, unbind her."

"Get up." the boy said as he held Chihiro's hand, they began running while M/N tried to keep up with them.

'Ouch, why did he have to push me' /sigh/

______________________________________

"Welcome! Welcome!" the sound of greeting was heard while the three teens approached the bridge. "Always nice to see you, Welcome back."

"Welcome, Welcome."

"You have to hold your breath while we cross the bridge." The Unknown boy said as he closes a little door. "Even the tiniest breath will break the spell, and then everyone will see you."

Chihiro clung on the boys arm.

"Wonderful to see you."

"Nice to see you."

"Welcome back."

"I'm scared." Chihiro said as they continued to walk.

'why do I feel like I am the side character in this anime I-, I thought- frick it nvm'

M/N thought as he continued to question himself.

"Now just stay calm, both of you"

While they walk to the bridge, two frogs can we seen greeting and bowing to visitors.

"Welcome. Welcome, Always nice to see you."

"Welcome back. Welcome, Welcome"

"I'm back from my mission." The boy with green-black (?) hair said as he and the two siblings continued walking. 

"Ahh, welcome"

"Welcome back, Master Haku."