Tsunami x Peregrine

ابدأ من البداية

Tsunami groaned, rubbing her temples. Though she would never admit it, she found Peregrine's flirts a little endearing, annoying as they were. "What are you doing up this early?" She asked him.

Peregrine grinned again. "To see your pretty face, of course!" At Tsunami's deadpan expression though, he hastily corrected himself.

"Uh, I... err..." Tsunami narrowed her eyes.

"Just spit it out."

"I... need help with my homework." Peregrine eventually admitted. Surprise filled Tsunami for a quick moment, before it was replaced with amusement.

"That's it?" She questioned, disbelieving. "You woke up this early just for homework help? Why didn't you ask your winglet?"

"Because," Peregrine began. "I made a bet with them, that if I get perfect scores on all my homework for a week, they have to do my bidding for a whole day!" 

Tsunami rolled her eyes. Of course it was a stupid reason like that.

Peregrine looked at her, hope in his eyes. "So, will you help me?" He pleaded.

Tsunami thought about it for a moment, debating whether she wanted to help him or not. Eventually, she decided.

"Ugh, fine." She grumpily agreed, her teacher side winning out. "Let's head to my classroom."

...

Later that day, when school had begun, Peregrine had a smug look on his face as he walked into class with the homework Tsunami had helped him with. The Seawing princess was one hundred percent certain that every question was correct, so when Peregrine came out of class with a sad expression on his face, Tsunami was suspicious. 

"What is it?" She asked. Peregrine looked at her, guilty.

"...I didn't get a perfect score." He admitted. Tsunami stared at him, in shock.

"What? How?" She demanded. "Did I get something wrong?" Peregrine looked down at the floor, somehow looking even more guilty.

"No. I..." He trailed off.

"What?"

"...I forgot to write my name."

...

Tsunami stretched her wings, her legs, and every part of her body as she got off her bed after a good sleep. The Seawing was content, as for once, there were no rowdy students she had to deal with yesterday. It was relatively peaceful, and she climbed into bed with no stress in her mind.

Tsunami walked toward her door, ready to start the day. She exited her cave, and stepped into the quiet halls of Jade Mountain Academy. 

Spirits high, Tsunami turned a corner, and those spirits stayed high when she spotted a certain Skywing walking down the hall.

"Hi teacher!" Peregrine called out. 

"Hey, Peregrine." Tsunami replied. "Waking up early again?"

"Yup, couldn't wait to see my favourite teacher!" He grinned at her. "Speaking of which, you look really beautiful today, you know that?"

Tsunami rolled her eyes, but couldn't stop the faint tinge of red that appeared on her cheeks. Luckily, Peregrine didn't seem to notice it.

"Alright, what do you really want?" Tsunami asked. "I highly doubt that even you would wake up this early just to see me."

Peregrine held his talons up in surrender. "Okay okay, fine, you got me. I need your help again." He confessed.

Tsunami sighed. "What do you need? Did you make another bet again?" Peregrine scowled at the reminder.