"They're doing this on purpose aren't they?" Miguel question, his eyes not moving from the two girls dancing on each other.

"Yep." Lucas answered, his eyes solely on Andy. The way her body moved...he smirked to himself at his own thoughts.

After a few more minutes of dancing, both girls needed a refill and headed back over to their boyfriends.

"That was just plain evil." Miguel shook his head.

"Not our fault you two didn't want to dance." Andy shrugged, sitting on Lucas's lap with a giggle. He quickly wrapped his arms around her with a shake of his head.

"Come on, refills." Tory motioned them. The three stood up and followed Miguel towards the doors leading inside. What they didn't expect to find, was all the Miyagi-Do students. They all four froze in shock.

Robby and Andy made eye contact, and the two sent each other small smiles. Then she saw Demetri and smiled widely at him. It had been months since they hung out. With both of the caught up in their own things, they could only manage to text with the occasional phone call.

"Sam! Andy! I'm so glad you guys came!" Moon came down the steps. Andy let go of Lucas and walked towards her to hug her quickly. "The kegs are out back, drinks are in the kitchen, and the vegan pigs in a blanket just got out of the oven."

"Moon, you never said anything about inviting Cobra Kai." Sam spoke up, glancing at Andy.

"What? Got a problem with us, LaRusso?" Andy said in a threatening tone. Sam glared at her in response.

"Well." Moon shut down Andy. "I figured with summer ending and school starting back up, we could stop all the fighting and be friends again."

Andy and Robby looked at each other. It was a dream for that to happen. With their sensei's hating each other and now everyone was pinned against each other...no chance.

"It's wishful thinking." Sam muttered.

"Sam, Andy, trust me. Get rid of all this negative energy. Clear your chakras and have some fun." The girl smiled at the two and walked away.

"We'll be civil if you will." Andy muttered, looking at the two. "Keep your dojo in check and I'll keep mine."

"We will." Robby smiled at her. "Missed you, An." He leaned over to hug her.

"Missed you too, big brother." The two released each other. "If you will excuse me, a beer is calling my name." Andy turned around and headed back to her boyfriend, dragging him along to the kitchen.

The night continued and soon Andy was sitting on Lucas's lap in the living room, watching a dance circle go on. Andy cheered for everyone, no matter who they were. Most were actually good at dancing and others were just flat out funny. Nate had to be her favorite with the fortnite dancing.

Miguel and Tory were currently outside, partying their asses off with a stupid drinking game. Tory was on a winning streak, and had a high alcohol tolerance. After two games, Andy got bored and the couple went inside. But Miguel stayed to support her.

"Hey." Lucas whispered. Andy turned her attention from the dance circle to him.

"Hm?" He didn't answer, just smirked and leaned up to kiss her. Andy quickly set down her cup and leaned into it. The beers were really hitting her, making the make out session hot and heavy. Andy didn't want to stop.

It continued for a good half hour, with small interruptions like Moon wanting her to meet Piper and Hawk wolf whistling at them. Finally Lucas pulled away with a smirk.

"Come with me." He stood, taking her with him.

"Where are we going?" Andy giggled as he led her towards the stairs. She glanced back in enough time to see Hawk walk in from outside, giving the two a confused look. Andy shrugged and followed him anyway.