Chapter Two: Help!

The next day, we saw the new guys catching a ride on the school bus. As the school bus passed us, everybody stared at us like we had some kinda disease. Once we got to the school, the normal bullying began,the name calling and phyical abuse. Brooklyn was in 10th grade, she always had it worse than I did. She was so happy back then.

  Today at lunch the hottest guy in school came up to us. Cameron Dallas was the most popular guy at school, not to mention the hottest. He was a star baseball player, the best this town had to offer.

"Hey, I'm Cameron, i was wondering if I can sit with you  guys?" He asked giving us a charming smile.

"Why would you want to sit with us?" I asked, instantly becoming protective.

"I see how you guys get treated everyday so I thought this would lighten up you're day, did it?" he asked

  "Yes, yes it actually did," I replied with a big smile on my face.

Someone finally wants to be friends with us. Thats when I aw the new guys enter the cafetaria. I leaned over to Brooklyn and said "Omg here come the new guys". Once they saw Cameron, they instantly walked over.  Cameron said "sure why not". so we were eating lunch when Stacy Walker came over and ruined mine and Broolyn's moment, she said "Why are these idiots sitting with you cameron?" Cameron replied because i thought it would make them happy" but before he could say that i stormed off with Brooklyn to follow me.I started to cry a little when i heard a voice say my name "Abby ,Abby are you alright" i replied "no not really" brooklyn went to get me some tissue to wipe my tears.The voice i heard calling my name was from Matthew Espinosa one of the new guys, he ran over to and helped me stand up i didnt want to look up and him see how messed up my make up was.But i had no choice but to look up when he put his hand on my chin to make me look up and he said "dont let something like that upset you okay" i replied "okay" he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and whiped away the tears running down my left cheek.As he was walking away Brooklyn came back with the tissue and she asked why am i smiling and i said no reason.So once me and Brooklyn got home i was starting to think that everything was all going great but i thought to soon i came home to a drunk father with his belt in his hand once again but this time i stood up for me and brooklyn and said " listen dad we are just 15 and 18 years old we shouldnt be going though this shit every day so just please stop" which you would probably think that set him staight it didnt it made him worse way worse.He started beating me harder and harder than usual like he wanted to kill me i was screaming at the top of my lungs luckily Brooklyn accidentally left the door open to were matthew and hayes would hear once they got home.I just heard there car door shut and then thats when i let the loudest scream out.Then Matthew heard me scream and said "Abby?" "Abby!!" He ran towards my house and didnt know what to do so he took a swing at my dad hard enough for me to get away then we all ran over to his house where hayes was waiting we called the cops and they came and arrested him i turned and said to matthew "you helped me you saved me."