I'll Teach You.

Peyton Pov:
Rowan and I started to make breakfast for everyone since they were still sleeping. It's only like, six in the morning, but we didn't want to go back to sleep. Rowan got all of the ingredients out and I started to put them in the bowl. We were making pancakes. I wanted waffles but Rowan INSISTED.
"Row, I need the flour."
"Erm, yeah- ugh, I'm working on it."
I look over to see her struggling to get the flour on the top shelf.
I walk over and reach over top of her, slightly on my tip toes, grabbing the flour.
"Shorty."
"Heyy, you're not that much taller than me."
"Right."
I start to pour the flour in the bowl and I get an idea.
"Hey Rowan."
"Wha-"
Just before she could finish, I threw flour on her face and in her hair. She just stood there with her mouth wide open.
"You're gonna get it Meyer!"
Then she got a handful and threw it at me.

We were laughing and throwing it at each other for five minutes until we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Oh no."
"Just act casual."
Then we got in the most un-casual stance we could possibly get in.

Sabrina walked in half asleep and looked at us.
"Hey Sabrina, wassup!"
"What are you-" she yawns. "What are you guys doing?"
"Um, nothing!" I said.
"This is just a dreammm, go back to bedddd."
"(Yawn) Oh."
Rowan lead her out.
"Wait," Sabrina stopped. Then she pointed to the flour in Rowan's hair. "Your hair, (yawn), looks different."
"Er, yeah. I got highlights."
Sabrina smiled, "I like it."
Row smiled and lead her the rest of the way.

Rowan came back down and looked at the mess in kitchen that we made.
"Oh man, this kitchen is Mr. Carpenters prized possession."
"Well," I started, "they don't call me 'Mr. Fix' It for nothing."
She rose her eyebrows.
"Nobody calls you that, Pey."
I frowned and punched her in the shoulder.

Forty-five minutes later... we finally got the mess cleaned up (including our hair. Rowan was furious.) and finished making the pancakes. Finally, the gang came downstairs.
"I had the weirdest dream." Sabrina said.
Rowan and I looked at each other, eyes wide.
"Hmm. ANY WAY, how the pancakes?"
Everyone was praising us for our pancakes and we smiled at each other.

Rowan had to leave an hour later.
"Bye Row," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at me and walked out the door.
Bradley and Sabrina rose their eyebrows at me.
"Did you go on the rooftop dude?"
"Yep." I said, popping the p.
"Yeah," he turned to Sabrina. "That always works."
Then she kicked him in the shin.

Rowan Pov:
I got home and the guilt was over powering me. I had to tell my mom about me an Peyton. I've never kept a secret from her and I didn't want to end that know.

I walked into the kitchen where my mom was standing.
"Uh, mom? Can I tell you something?"
"Sure Row."
"Um, well, me and Peyton kissed."
She stopped what she was doing and stared at me.
"Really."
"Um yeah."
"Did you kiss him back?"
"Er- yeah."
"Hm."
"I couldn't just not kiss him back though."
"Why?"
"Cause he woke me up at dawn and took me up to the roof of Sabrina's house to kiss me and watch the sunrise together."
She rose her eyebrows.
"Your father never did that for me." She said more to herself that to me.
I smiled at her and giggled.
"So are you guys a pair?"
"I- I don't really know... but would that be aloud?"
"Yeah, I trust the guy."
Wow, that went better than I thought.
"Just, don't do anything stupid Rowan. You're only thirteen, and he's sixteen. He's a little more experienced and-"
"MOM!"
"What?"
I shook my head and gave her a hug.
"Thank you."
"I'm glad you told me Rowan. Oh and by the way, there's this party for the disney teens again. Theme is neon or something."
"Okay I'll text Sab."

Rowan😊: Hey did u hear bout the neon party?
Sabbbb💞: Yeah! I'm really excited!
Rowan😊: Ok come to my house at 5 to get ready. Bring Sarah
Sabbbb💞: Ok😊

I shut my phone off to play wii with Carmen.

Finally at five Sab and Sarah show up to get dressed. I was wearing a bright purple romper, neon yellow high top converse, and a bright pink bandanna tied on the top of my head. Sab had on neon pink pants, neon yellow converse, and a neon blue top. Sarah was wearing a bright pink dress with "neon black" boots. (Her words) We topped our outfits off with neon face paint. When we were all ready, Sarah drove us over.

When we got to the party, all my friends were there. Both Olivia's, Kelli, Piper, G, Paris, and many more.

I was getting punch from the snack table when somebody came up behind me and put their hands on my eyes.
"Guess who?"
"Hmmm. Peyton."
He took his hands of my eyes and I turned to him.
"How'd you know?"
"Easy." I smirked.
"Whatever." He smirked back.

We were talking for a while when Uptown Funk started playing.
"Oh my gosh! This is my jam! Let's go dance."
"You can't even dance Row."
"Yeah I can."
He rose his eyebrows at me.
"Don't believe me? Just watch."
He laughs and playfully punches my shoulder.
I run off to the dance floor with him walking behind me.
I started dancing my own made up dance moves. They include the herkey jerkey, the running chicken, the 'dance like no one is watching', and the 'my hands are in the air like I don't just care' with a bit of running man. I do my dance moves and Peyton starts looking around the room, embarrassed. Then he covers his eyes.
"Rowan you're embarrassing the whole disney family."
"Just let me be me." I tell Peyton while I'm still dancing. He starts doing my dance moves with me and he looks like a complete dork. No one can rock it like me.
We dance like that until the song ends. Then the song Young and Beautiful comes on. Oh no, I can't dance to slow songs. I really hope he doesn't ask me to-
"Hey Row, wanna dance?"
Grrrr.
"Er, I would but, I- I can't dance."
"What do you mean 'can't dance'? You were just dancing a second ago?"
"Yeah, but I can't slow dance."
"I'll teach you."
Yaayyy.
He started swaying back and forth. I tried to too but it was like my legs didn't want to go where I wanted them to go.
"I can't do it!"
"Wait Row. You've been in the ocean before right?"
"Yeah."
"It's just like letting the waves sway you back and forth."
I finally got it and Peyton took my hands in his. We kept looking in each other's eyes and he twirled me. People started taking pictures of us, but I didn't care. He put his forehead on mine and We smiled at each other. 'Stop smiling, play it cool.' I thought. but I couldn't help it. He was such a beaut.
When the song ended he kissed my forehead and everyone started clapping and saying stuff like:
"Awww"
Or
"Holy crap. That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!"
Peyton and I bowed and smiled at each other.

We went back to the punch bowl. He was talking to me about some baseball team, but I wasn't listening. I had something on my mind. Finally, I cut him off.
"Why me?"
"What?"
"Why me?"
He stared at me and took my hand, guiding me outside. the night breeze stung my cheeks.
"What are you talking about, Rowan."
"I don't know. Like, there's so many other girls you could choose. Girls that are closer to your age, or girls that are more mature. Not a little thirteen year old girl with no experience of the world whatsoever."
"Rowan, I love you. Age doesn't matter."
"I know you say that, but I just don't want to hold you back."
"Hold me back?"
"Hold you back from all your high school experience. Like older girls, party's, prom. I just don't want to embarrass you."
"Row you don't embarrass me. Actually, when my old friends first saw you, they told me to 'Get with that'."
That made me giggle.
"Rowan," he took my hands. "I love you. I always will and nothing will change that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have made me a better person. And I can't thank you enough for that."
He put his hands around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. Then we kissed. Soooooo many sparks.
++++++
Authors note:
Sorry it took so long to get this up. I wanted to make it longer.
Ps: next chapter is gonna be crazy, I think.
Reyton slays.
Robert slays.