You pulled his shirt off. He grabbed your thighs and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He kissed all down your neck definitely leaving hickeys. You tilted your head as he continued. He threw you on the bed. You pulled your pants off so fast. He smirked at you, you raised your eyebrows. 

He came over you and started kissing anywhere he could. You flipped him over so you were now straddling him. You reached for his belt buckle and undid it throwing it somewhere. He unhooked your bra. You unzipped his pants and placed a sloppy kiss on his lips. 

He helped you take his pants off, you saw his bulge through his underwear. You removed both articles of clothing left on both of your body's. You ran your hand up and down him before sliding himself into you. He leaned up to you and helped you he slammed into you while you bounced up and down. Both of your moans filled the room. You sloppily planted your lips to his he grabbed the strands of hair as they fell between you both he tucked it behind your ear and held it in place with his hand. 

He kissed you passionately every time. You both finished soon after. You continued this little party thing, in the shower, then on the couch, then on the kitchen table, then again in the shower. 

~13 years old~

Today your baby's are graduating. You helped Maggie curl her hair and Spencer helped Sailor tie his tie. You cried as they both stood next to Spencer, him in his tux, Maggie wanted to wear one too and you let her of course, you all wore pantsuits. 

After they finished Middle school four years ago they wanted to go to a real high school you let them, Spencer was hesitant from the years of bullying he faced because of high school but Maggie and Sailor both found friends that loved them. 

You watched as they walked up and accepted their diploma's everyone cheered so loud as the schools that they were going to were announced. Sailor got into CalTech, and Maggie wanted to go to Harvard to practice law. She said she is going to be the next AOC. Every second they made you proud everything they did brought you immense joy. 

They accepted their diplomas then walked off the stage, after the ceremony they both ran up to you in their gowns. They embraced you and Spencer, you cried so much you worried you were going to ruin their gowns. "Thank you so much mom and dad." Maggie said. 

"Yeah, thanks guys." Sailor said. It felt like just yesterday they were smashing cakes in each others faces, just yesterday you met Spencer. You held Spencers hand as you both walked over to the car, you watched as the kids talked to their friends and took pictures. You smiled at the pride they had. The way they felt towards life, the life you made sure they saw. 

~4 years old~ 

Lil was living with you and Spencer ever since she came out to her parents her sophmore year they kicked her out and now she lived with you. Today was her birthday. You went into her room to do the same thing you do every year for Maggie and Sailor. You screamed 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' and shook her until she finally got out of bed. 

She woke up and hugged you, you hugged her back. This girl had been through so much in such a short time. Today you were going to take her to the DMV to get her driver's license. Little did she know you were also going to surprise her with her own car. 

Spencer made pancakes for everyone before you came downstairs. Lil wanted to get ready first, so she did. You woke up the twins and sat with them and watched as Maggie tried to teach Sailor LSE (Lengua de signos Espanol- Sign language in spanish). 

Maggie finally came downstairs, she looked beautiful. ~

You covered her eyes as Spencer drove her brand new car with the giant bow on it in front of her. "Surprise" You and Spencer both shouted. Her jaw dropped as she saw the car. Spencer threw her the keys. "Good luck kid!" He said. You smiled as you saw her hug you and Spencer. "THANK YOU!" She cheered~

You were currently in Lil's room with Spencer both of you hugging her as she cried about her parents not even calling. You told her that she didn't need them, and that she was better than them. Maggie and Sailor came in to hug her too. You ached for her, she didn't deserve this she deserved better. All you could do was be there for her when her parents wouldn't be. 

~40 years old~

You and Spencer retired years ago, you were old now. Two old souls still madly in love. He woke you up with a cup of coffee and a kiss on your cheek. You kissed him back as you sat up and realized that it was your 37th anniversary today. 

You put the coffee next to you as you embraced him in a giant hug. God, you still felt the same way for this man you did 40 years ago. ~

(I reccommend playing the night we met by lord Huron right about now.) 

You and Spencer Reid swayed in the middle of your living room as 'The Night we Met' played loudly on the speakers. You held your arms around his midsection and your head to his chest, he put his head on your. click. The necklaces you both wore everyday since that morning on the roof of that abandoned building, where you first exchanged them. 

Your eyes watered at the thought, both of you have been through so much from when you were in the military to the FBI to tonight, you always felt safe with him. You always felt at home. Everyday spent with this man was a day well spent. He grabbed your hand and twirled you. 

You giggled. "I love Mrs. Reid." He said. You smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. 

"And I love you Dr. Reid." He smiled and kissed you again. You felt so happy, so at home. He is your past present and your future. 

It's like you lived your whole life sitting back and watching as it passed you by, every moment living was a moment you felt happy.  From playing on the piano with your kids next to you, to watching your grandkids do the same. You took nothing and built a life out of it, a life that Spencer Reid was included in. 

You squeezed him harder as you swayed to the music. He held you tight. Love, this is what love is like, happiness, fulfillment, joy, pure joy, and eternity spent with one person who you will never get tired of. 

This was a home, you could always return to. 

<3