Chapter 2

I forgot to mention that this was a few days later I didn't continue the first chapter since I was bored of that.

Third person POV
It was lunch time and it means it was time for gambling and eating. Everybody rush out of the classroom not even bothering if the teacher let them out yet. While y/n just stood up and kept her things in her bag. Before y/n could finish packing her stuff Yumeko ran up to the h/c girl and hug her from the behind.

                       Y/n POV
I was in the middle of packing my stuff when I felt somebody hugging me tightly at the back while squishing their boobs on my back. I looked back and saw yumeko smiling brightly at me while hugging me so I smiled back at her. After a few minutes yumeko stop hugging me and I continued to pack my stuff. Yumeko asked me if I wanted to eat lunch with her and her friends but I instantly declined her offer. After I packed I walked out of the empty classroom and walked to the library.

                  Third person POV
The library was the only place y/n would spend her lunch time when she entered. she saw nobody but just the president and the other student councils including midari all of them were sitting at the table near the books y/n loves. Y/n noticed that the councils were discussing something  . ( whatever books you like ) are y/n's favourite books to read at lunch time. She normally skips lunch and goes to the library to read. She walked to the place where the council's sat and went to find her book she loved to continue the stories. Everybody was staring at her but she didn't care and just walk up there. Then, kaede started talking, " hey kid can't you see we are discussing some stuff ?" Y/n turned and glared at kaede but with a deadly glare. Shivers went down kaede's spine when y/n glared at him. Y/n looked at kirari and said " miss president pls take care of your pupils ." As a little warning. After y/n said that she gave kirari a nice warm smile and turned to kaede again to give him a warning with deadly eyes this time shivers went down everybody's spine except kirari and ririka . That's when kirari and ririka started to take an interest to y/n.          ( In my au ririka could be bold, strict and sometimes soft )                  y/n couldn't find the book she wanted and " fuck" was what She said to herself and just took another from the shelf surprisingly it was also a pretty nice book to read. She walked to the wall behind the president and lean there while starting to read her book. Everyone was shook not only she went behind the president or said the word " fuck"  they were also surprised that y/n would give a warning to the president who runs this school. 
When the bell rang the other student council walk out of the library to get to their class. y/n didn't moved a single mussel and just leaned there still reading the book. The president and the Vice President wanted to walk up to the girl and ask her to go to her office for a quick talk but before she could even stand up the girl got a call from somebody. Both of the white hair girls turn to y/n.

                          Y/n POV
I heard my phone ringing which I was suprise I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was my father so I picked it up.

F/n ( fathers name )
Hello hun how are you doing in your new school

Y/n
It's been great father.

F/n
Have you found a lover yet ?

Y/n
No, father i haven't. Why do you ask ?

F/n
I asked because I found a new wife for you since I know your not attracted to boys I found girls for you.

Y/n
What ! Father I can't Marry somebody. Shouldn't I choose my Prince or princess I'm old enough to make my own decision father !

F/n
They will be here on the weekend next week. I'm sorry y/n you are old enough but you must be quick before you reach 18 you must have a proper gf / bf before 18 do you understand ?

Y/n
* y/n took a deep breath before saying it *
Yes,  father I understand I'm sorry but what do you mean by they ?

F/n
Your marrying twins y/n oh and btw pumpkin your cousin are gonna live at your mansion for about 5 weeks. On your weekend you will see two twins with blue ocean eyes and white hair I'll tell you when they arrive and maybe a few more people which are their clan members. They will be living at your mansion for about 2 months. Their parents won't be there because they will be with us discussing marriage stuff.

Y/n
1. My names not pumpkin
2. Why 5 weeks why not 2 months ?
3.okay with twins but not sure if they are in my type

F/n
You can call your cousin to live at your house for 2 months and you are my pumpkin while your little sister is the pumpkin seed I'm going to off the call since you know later 5pm I got a meeting to attend in other countries I'll be gone for 2 months good luck with the twins / future wife's. I love you

Y/n
Okay father goodbye. I-I love you too....

                        * ends call *

                   Third person POV

Y/n raised her head up and saw two white haired girls which was the president and Vice President. She looked at them in shook and remembered that she was saying it out loud. " hello there princess" both of the twins  said while bowing down. " how did you know" y/n said while tilting her head in confusion.   " that's a secret ~" kirari said in a seductive voice. Y/n felt her blood running and filled her cheeks with reddish colour. Y/n pushed the twins gently and ran out of the school as fast as she can. Y/n got in her car and drove off even though her school wasn't over she couldn't even be there even a second. Y/n drove safely back home and saw her little sister already there with her cousin's gambling. Y/n put her bag down on the ground and walked up to her relatives whom were gambling. Y/n sneaked behind y/s back and scared her. Y/s almost had almost slapped y/n when her sister scared her. Her cousin, hiko and himiko were laughing at y/s's actions. Before himiko could ask if y/n wanted to gamble they heard the y/n's phone rang.

You can guest who called y/n UwU
I'm not giving clues :D

Welp bye ?

                         NYAA~~~~!!!!!

                        NYAA~~~~!!!!!